True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    Hardly. and I am not a dumb *kitten*- ..
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess I like Marilyn Mansons songs even though he is a nutcase....

He is a business man living off edgy dumbasses

You're probably not a dumbass but @salembambi ain't wrong either

I ain't wrong

That is for sure
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    lauamy96 wrote: »
    I match my gym schedule to these two really good looking guys' schedules at the gym so I always have something good to look at when I work out hahaha. :D

I'd just invite them, over to my house; on my schedule instead! Private nude, gym here!

Good idea lol. I think they're a couple, but hey maybe they swing both ways haha

Oh that, wouldn't work for; me because I don't share! It's why, I am; not religious or married! I am all for plural marriages, if I am able to have more than; 1 husband!
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    Options
    I confess that I judge everyone's posts

I confess that I judge people who judge posts

I confess I post judges. It kind of the same thing, just different:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ0Mk4S619AYuUVxFJa98_mkp1T95gMrqXOegrcVRqsyumic1VTSQ
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    shanahz wrote: »
    I found out today that a guy I went to middle school with passed away from a blood clot. I can't say I talked to him ever, but we were friends on Facebook. I have spent most of the afternoon thinking about impending death. He was around my age and I can't stop thinking about it.

I have had two clots. Have spent a lot of time with a hemotolgist trying to figure out what caused them. On anticoagulants indefinately and have had an IVC filter placed. Kind of scary cause if you throw one and it travels to the brain or lung - they will watch you die - as nothing can be done.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I found out today that a guy I went to middle school with passed away from a blood clot. I can't say I talked to him ever, but we were friends on Facebook. I have spent most of the afternoon thinking about impending death. He was around my age and I can't stop thinking about it.

I have had two clots. Have spent a lot of time with a hemotolgist trying to figure out what caused them. On anticoagulants indefinately and have had an IVC filter placed. Kind of scary cause if you throw one and it travels to the brain or lung - they will watch you die - as nothing can be done.

That is really scary. I am sorry to hear you are going through that. Out of all of the medical advancements there are still things, such as this, that can't be stopped.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

That is really scary. I am sorry to hear you are going through that. Out of all of the medical advancements there are still things, such as this, that can't be stopped.

Medical science has come such a long way. We are turning death sentences in to chronic diseases like HIV and Hepatitus C and there have been some break throughs on Cancer albeit far to many will be lost before we can stop it killing people but there is still so much we don't understand about human health. Clotting - they have looked at everything - genetics, cancer and yet nothing. Hoping the meds and filter keep me safe.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I got back today and finally responded to a few people I had been chatting with here. I confess though, i always warn people that I am not good with continuous small chit chat stuff and usually poof for a bit. lol. Takes me weeks to have a complete conversation sometimes!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I really hate talking on the phone, but I have to with work :/
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I'm taking a 3 hour lunch today.

....maybe three and a half
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I'm so sick of being single, lonely, ugly and totally ashamed of myself for the way that women behave towards me as a result of that, that I've removed all women from my friends list on here and completely battened down the hatches to hide for my own good :(

There is someone for everyone on this planet... a positive outlook, some self care can go a long way to fulfilling your dreams....
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I got off the treadmill early this morning because some old guy skipped every other treadmill and picked the one next to me. That's a huge pet peeve of mine. Idk why.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I got off the treadmill early this morning because some old guy skipped every other treadmill and picked the one next to me. That's a huge pet peeve of mine. Idk why.

Fling Sweat

... problem solved
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Fling Sweat

... problem solved

Or start talking about Aunt Flo
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Fling Sweat

... problem solved

Or start talking about Aunt Flo

you can't gross out old men like that. They chill is broken and they have no more *kitten* to give

This is true. I forgot the "he is old" part. So belches and farts don't work either? He probably crop dusts everywhere he goes.
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options

I'm sorry, but the treadmill I normally use wasn't working.
  • sdereski
    sdereski Posts: 3,406 Member
    Options
    I confess this thread moves way too fast for me and I have a hard time keeping up. Sigh.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    sdereski wrote: »
    I confess this thread moves way too fast for me and I have a hard time keeping up. Sigh.

Just imagine if it also had math problems. ..