True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    shanahz wrote: »
    I found out today that a guy I went to middle school with passed away from a blood clot. I can't say I talked to him ever, but we were friends on Facebook. I have spent most of the afternoon thinking about impending death. He was around my age and I can't stop thinking about it.

That exact thing happened to me a few years ago, a guy from school died of a blood clot. he was friends with my bf's best friend and we had JUST seen him at Walmart then must have been 3 weeks later he was dead and I found myself at this guy's funeral who I've never spoken to. (I was there in support of our mutual friend) It was bizarre and had me thinking about life and death too. deja vu reading your post.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confees that I dont think my social skills will improve any more than the point theyre at right now. Which means I'll probably have many awkward conversations in my future
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm bored so I just made a pie

I confess that if I baked/cooked as much as you do I'd be 200+ lbs because I have no self control when it comes to sweets.

I confess I'm really picky and often don't est what I make.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    It is more evident after today that when things do not accordance to my exercise plan and training, I have a tendency to have a mental collapse and instead of doing what I can, I have been choosing recently to do nothing over something. I am being told that I put too much pressure on my self and perhaps my dual goals are not achievable. The waffling has got to go, and perhaps maybe I need to give something up.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    It is more evident after today that when things do not accordance to my exercise plan and training, I have a tendency to have a mental collapse and instead of doing what I can, I have been choosing recently to do nothing over something. I am being told that I put too much pressure on my self and perhaps my dual goals are not achievable. The waffling has got to go, and perhaps maybe I need to give something up.

Be kind to yourself. Giving something up may be the better way to go so you don't stress about it.

What she said. There's no point in getting upset with yourself.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

Be kind to yourself. Giving something up may be the better way to go so you don't stress about it.

Thanks and you might be right.. <3

Letting go is so hard and it out of my character to be thinking like this at all.. There are a couple of things or challenges that present themselves that I need to learn to work around..

Typing my confession usually helps, as there really is no one to discuss this with besides hubs and he wants me to have one primary goal.. If I do that this makes be way behind in my other goal.. Am I getting that old? :# I refuse to let that be a factor..
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    Is there a way to keep both goals but ease back on one?

I guess I need to decide which one is more important.. But that is like asking me which of my kids I like best... lol
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess that while I thought my New Years Eve dress was very sexy, when I put it on, I felt totally different so I didn't post it as promised. #beachwhaledotcom
  • SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Hardly. and I am not a dumb *kitten*- ..
    salembambi wrote: »
    I confess I like Marilyn Mansons songs even though he is a nutcase....

He is a business man living off edgy dumbasses

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I haven't worn a bra in 3 days and I'm kinda sad to have to put one back on tomorrow.

If I could get away with no bra I would. I just don't want my nips falling out of my pants legs and dragging on the ground.

Oh they do. Pj's all day ery day.
  • TLC227
    TLC227 Posts: 210 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I'm much more drawn to baby animals than children. I love my nieces/nephews, but I'm not inclined, nor do I really have the desire to, have a child of my own.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confees that I dont think my social skills will improve any more than the point theyre at right now. Which means I'll probably have many awkward conversations in my future

This is part of life. It makes life interesting. If we were always suave and cool think how boring life would be. You'll be fine.

for better or worse it definitely makes life interesting lol.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I think some kids are totalassholes. So what if they're only 5...sit thefuckdown and be quiet.

Eh, I blame the parents. Yeah some people probably think I'm mean to my kid, but I'm not going to have a kid that throws tantrums in the store