True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I think it's cute and funny that my curling boyfriend gets all goofy and awkward when he sees me.

Too bad he isn't a toe curling boyfriend.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess I think it's cute and funny that my curling boyfriend gets all goofy and awkward when he sees me.

Can you blame him? Have you seen yourself?

I would too. Like flop sweat....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess I find it disgusting when people kiss on their dead loved one laying in the casket. I think about all the germs that are on the sponge that I bathe the bodies with and now those people are kiss them :s *Gag*

Hold their hands, but for heavens sake don't kiss a dead person.

This needs to be a chapter title in your book.

Oh man. I have never been able to bring myself to kiss but only dead person and that was my daughter but now I will throw up a little every time I see someone do this.

I kissed mine. They had to pry them out of my arms. I wouldn't let them go. And there goes my eye makeup.

<3 Same.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    I confess I wanna give @RunHardBeStrong and @LL5lifts all the ginormous hugs
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Hugs for those who have had to say goodbye
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I confess I wanna give @RunHardBeStrong and @LL5lifts all the ginormous hugs

<3
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    This is really heartbreaking. I'm sorry so many of you have had to suffer that kind of loss.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess I find it disgusting when people kiss on their dead loved one laying in the casket. I think about all the germs that are on the sponge that I bathe the bodies with and now those people are kiss them :s *Gag*

Oh man. I have never been able to bring myself to kiss but only dead person and that was my daughter but now I will throw up a little every time I see someone do this.

I kissed mine. They had to pry them out of my arms. I wouldn't let them go. And there goes my eye makeup.

Same here, I wish I could kiss her again.. ahh damn Lulu and @RunHardBeStrong *hugs* Can we just imagine them happy playing around somewhere? *kitten* hate being an angel mom
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry for ruining everyones day :(
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    I'm sorry for ruining everyones day :(

You didn't know and you didn't ruin my day. It's a horrible part of my life that I can't change but it happened, trust me if I didn't talk about it here, I wouldn't talk about it at all.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

Same here, I wish I could kiss her again.. ahh damn Lulu and @RunHardBeStrong *hugs* Can we just imagine them happy playing around somewhere? *kitten* hate being an angel mom

<3 ((hugs))
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess it seems like this sort of thing happens too often and it makes me kind of scared to be a parent.

And I confess I can't understand what it's like, but my heart goes out to all of you.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    For the third time I've forgotten to buy toilet paper at the store
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,497 Member
    Options

Thankfully you live in Canada where there's a surplus of Maple Leafs and pine cones.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Thankfully you live in Canada where there's a surplus of Maple Leafs and pine cones.

It's winter though