True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    I just finished working 6 days in a row, getting up at 430a every morning and have not had a drink all weekend... :s
    Working out now, wine chillin in the fridge
  • lauamy96
    lauamy96 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Went to the gym tipsy last night. :D:D
  • Jessyd76
    Jessyd76 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I've been binge watching all the Lifetime and ABC Family holiday movies these past 2 weeks. B)
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I feel pretty proud that the "what's sexy about you" thread is still around
  • Braddlzz
    Braddlzz Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    My true confessions hey... Well you asked for it

I'm a 24 year old aussie man who has nearly broken down to tears multiple times this week, and again half an hour ago

See, I think I'm depressed as *kitten*, I miss my bunny rabbit who died a few years ago and I blame myself for her death

But really it's alot deeper than that,

I truly don't believe my girlfriend of 3.5 years loves me any more - it's just left her, this kills me because I'm a hard lover - truly believe this girl is the one I'm supposed to marry and heck I would of proposed already if I believed she still loved me

I think she's just too comfortable with life and doesn't want to change anything

But me, I love her so much that I'm considering breaking up with her for her benefit - then shed have a chance at finding the right person for her - I'd never want to hold her back just because of how I feel but just can't push myself to do it

It kills me inside and with the pressure of the world and not having her love and support its pushing me too deep into the ground, I've thought about killing myself - but I won't, I NEVER will because I believe it's weak and wrong and I'd never want to hurt her or my mum like that - it's just selfish (sorry if that offends)

Ultimately this thought process keeps me going, day in and day out

It motivates me to push through each and every day - this shouldn't be seen as a sob story that needs sympathy however - see it as a triumphant battle that I win every single day

Stay happy people

Side confession, I buried my rabbit and haven't visited once - feel *kitten* terrible about that, buried my dad when I was 17 and also havent been able to bring myself to visit - feel like a terrible person but atleast my brother and sister visit him.
  • TrailRunn3r82
    TrailRunn3r82 Posts: 126 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

I'm a 24 year old aussie man who has nearly broken down to tears multiple times this week, and again half an hour ago

See, I think I'm depressed as *kitten*, I miss my bunny rabbit who died a few years ago and I blame myself for her death

I truly don't believe my girlfriend of 3.5 years loves me any more - it's just left her, this kills me because I'm a hard lover - truly believe this girl is the one I'm supposed to marry and heck I would of proposed already if I believed she still loved me

I think she's just too comfortable with life and doesn't want to change anything

But me, I love her so much that I'm considering breaking up with her for her benefit - then shed have a chance at finding the right person for her - I'd never want to hold her back just because of how I feel but just can't push myself to do it

It kills me inside and with the pressure of the world and not having her love and support its pushing me too deep into the ground, I've thought about killing myself - but I won't, I NEVER will because I believe it's weak and wrong and I'd never want to hurt her or my mum like that - it's just selfish (sorry if that offends)

It motivates me to push through each and every day - this shouldn't be seen as a sob story that needs sympathy however - see it as a triumphant battle that I win every single day

Stay happy people

Side confession, I buried my rabbit and haven't visited once - feel *kitten* terrible about that, buried my dad when I was 17 and also havent been able to bring myself to visit - feel like a terrible person but atleast my brother and sister visit him.

@minority18392,

This really touched me. This whole thing could of been me writing this a few years back when I was with my recent ex; except for the rabbit dying part. My Puggle of 11 years passed away this past summer and I was a sobbing mess. I would cry for no reason. It was the weirdest thing I ever experienced. Words can't describe how this type of thing feels. I honestly don't know if women experience this as much as men do.

I'm glad you are pushing through and you see the light at the end of the tunnel. If you need anything, hit me up.

Take care of yourself.
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options

Stay happy people

(((Hugs))) counselling may help, maybe 1 or 2 sessions will help you put thing into perspective? Your rabbit would know he was cared for and that life goes on, your dad will also know this so be kind to yourself x
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I watch Barbie movies at times.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Whenever I play sports with my 5yr old son, I always make him come from behind before letting him win.

Trying to teach him to believe in himself and to never ever quit.
  • SeagalDeeDee
    SeagalDeeDee Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I confess I like Marilyn Mansons songs even though he is a nutcase....
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    incisron wrote: »
    I watch Barbie movies at times.

I own almost all of them ....
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I confess I like Marilyn Mansons songs even though he is a nutcase....

He is a business man living off edgy dumbasses

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm bored so I just made a pie
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I said eff it today..this is a Monday that i would like a do over.
  • mhah3030
    mhah3030 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm a recovering addict
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I found out today that a guy I went to middle school with passed away from a blood clot. I can't say I talked to him ever, but we were friends on Facebook. I have spent most of the afternoon thinking about impending death. He was around my age and I can't stop thinking about it.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I enjoy roasted seaweed
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing valentine's socks