synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    And drunk at 643pm on nye?

On two beers? I think not
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    True confession: I am an extreme couponer...
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I'm getting semi-pretty to sit by myself with a glass of wine for New Years.
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I need to change but I'm gonna whip my cream first
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess I am soooo very lazy this afternoon and don't really care..
  • TAKCEGM
    TAKCEGM Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    We are watching kid movies but I really just want to watch scary movies.

Some of those kids movies are downright scary...
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »
    I'm getting semi-pretty to sit by myself with a glass of wine for New Years.

I confess that I did not even bother getting semi pretty to sit by myself with a glass of wine for NYE. lol

I considered doing that as well but myself is very shallow and I might stand myself up if I'm not up to standards.
    62b3ovk76pxb.gif
    grinch.gif 1007.1K
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,631 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I confess I like One Direction and am kind of excited for some of their solo careers

I'm practically frothing at the mouth waiting for Niall's album. I love This Town so much (bad grammar and all :) )

Niall is my favorite. And he's improved so much! I confess the first time they were on SNL, I cried tears of pride because his voice sounded so much better than on the first album.

I'm mostly a Harry girl but you're so right about Niall. Actually I was just watching the One Way or Another brit awards performance and Niall just looked so happy. It was adorable. :)

And I confess I'm probably wayyyyy too old to be fangirling over these guys but what the hell? :)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I can neither confirm or deny this.
    9b91w1aav4fs.png
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I am an overweight black woman.
  • laffercat
    laffercat Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I wish I had someone to dance with
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I havent ate too good today and to be honest i really want to eat some sweet potato pie, trying to resist but I'm almost certain I'm about to give in
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I havent ate too good today and to be honest i really want to eat some sweet potato pie, trying to resist but I'm almost certain I'm about to give in
    I know the feeling. Don't do it. Think of the goals you have. Or at least if you do, don't feel guilty.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    incisron wrote: »
    I know the feeling. Don't do it. Think of the goals you have. Or at least if you do, don't feel guilty.

I appreciate the support, but it's too late, that pie was amazing. I promise i will do better tomorrow, I have shamed the dojo.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

I appreciate the support, but it's too late, that pie was amazing. I promise i will do better tomorrow, I have shamed the dojo.

I gave into to mini cupcakes just now.. it too was amazing..
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm about to walk across the driveway to my neighbours party with a bottle of champagne and champagne flute
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I gave into to mini cupcakes just now.. it too was amazing..

i propose a trade, two mini cupcakes for one large slice of pie