True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I lost a spelling bee in 1st grade because I was distracted and accidentally spelt plant instead of planet. I got quite upset.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I lost a spelling bee in 1st grade because I was distracted and accidentally spelt plant instead of planet. I got quite upset.

it's okay... E's have way of inflicting severe emotional damage; you're not alone.
  • PhedraJD
    PhedraJD Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate a whole pint of Ben and Jerry's Chunky Monkey and it was delicious.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I want to quit my diet every day. Then I have to tell myself it isn't a diet but that just seems more sad.
  • mjhuisheere
    mjhuisheere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am a MTn Dew and sugar addict!!
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    went to see the movie Passengers and enjoyed seeing attractive stars....
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    Its now in my 30s that i have finally stopped being shallow. I can honestly say all the hot pics on mfp do nothing for me...its an interesting conversation that i truly crave most of the time.

It's okay, your still young and the photographs will still be there after you realize just how boring the conversation has become.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    ^--- Really pretty pp
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I'm so sick of being single, lonely, ugly and totally ashamed of myself for the way that women behave towards me as a result of that, that I've removed all women from my friends list on here and completely battened down the hatches to hide for my own good :(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I'm so sick of being single, lonely, ugly and totally ashamed of myself for the way that women behave towards me as a result of that, that I've removed all women from my friends list on here and completely battened down the hatches to hide for my own good :(

You are none of those things ...will see you when you poke your head out of the hatch then ..
    Hiding won't solve anything either ..
    Just sayin ..
  • Mizzaf
    Mizzaf Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I confess: I wish I could be more selfish, however I constantly put others first which sometimes wears me down
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »

There are some awesome women out there.. You might be single and lonely, but you are not ugly and have no reason to ever be ashamed of who you are.. When you start lifting yourself up to a higher esteem, hopefully you will see that a 'woman' can compliment you as a person.. :)
  • km8907
    Options
    I posted a selfie. Dirty hair, don't care.
  • mjhuisheere
    mjhuisheere Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I am feeling overwhelmed... have so many goals, so little time and sooooo little energy. My goals are ten feet over my head and i am afraid i will never be the person i really wanna be. I work hard, am a single mom, have 4 beautiful kids in every sport imaginable, two extra 18 yr olds living in my basement, and i cannot remember the last time i had fun or did anything for me. I feel guilty at the thought of going to the gym 3 times a week, when my kiddos miss me because i work all the time. How can I get over this guilt to transform myself into something magical? I also feel guilty because i feel like i need a man, but i know i dont. I cant put the kids through anything like that ever again. I know i am going to be single until they are all grown and out of the house...which is a very long time. I don't wanna need anyone ugh!!! Don't worry, I got this!!! I just have moments of doubt every once in a while. My goals are:

I wanna lose the fluff around my belly and thighs
    I want to be able to run a 5k in the summer
    I want to make healthy dinners every night for the kids
    I want to exercise 3 hours a week ( hard core ) so i can be around longer for my kids
    I want to make a plan to advance my career so i am not struggling ( never got a penny of child support --he's over 36,000 behind)
    I want to find an effective way to get all 6-8 kids living with me ( lol they may not be mine but if they live with me ) i want help keeping up the house so i dont clean for hours every moment i am off work. I am not mean and dont like yelling.
    I also want to finish my darn basement... you tube videos here we come

and last but not least, I want to be able to take me and all my kids and all my "adopted" kids on a wonderful dreamy vacation.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I am feeling overwhelmed... have so many goals, so little time and sooooo little energy. My goals are ten feet over my head and i am afraid i will never be the person i really wanna be. I work hard, am a single mom, have 4 beautiful kids in every sport imaginable, two extra 18 yr olds living in my basement, and i cannot remember the last time i had fun or did anything for me. I feel guilty at the thought of going to the gym 3 times a week, when my kiddos miss me because i work all the time. How can I get over this guilt to transform myself into something magical? I also feel guilty because i feel like i need a man, but i know i dont. I cant put the kids through anything like that ever again. I know i am going to be single until they are all grown and out of the house...which is a very long time. I don't wanna need anyone ugh!!! Don't worry, I got this!!! I just have moments of doubt every once in a while. My goals are:

I want to exercise 3 hours a week ( hard core ) so i can be around longer for my kids
    I want to make a plan to advance my career so i am not struggling ( never got a penny of child support --he's over 36,000 behind)
    I want to find an effective way to get all 6-8 kids living with me ( lol they may not be mine but if they live with me ) i want help keeping up the house so i dont clean for hours every moment i am off work. I am not mean and dont like yelling.

and last but not least, I want to be able to take me and all my kids and all my "adopted" kids on a wonderful dreamy vacation.

dang.... I was just hoping to clean out the garage this weekend.

that's a lot; a whole lot.

it sounds like you need to workout at home (put that basement to good use)

your priorities seem to be in order. you sound like a wonderful person!

I wish you well.
  • km8907
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

dang.... I was just hoping to clean out the garage this weekend.

that's a lot; a whole lot.

it sounds like you need to workout at home (put that basement to good use)

your priorities seem to be in order. you sound like a wonderful person!

I wish you well.

I was gonna buy a pizza and lay around the house this weekend...I'm still gonna tbh.