True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Here's a confession. I'm embarrassed, but here it goes. I actually had a dream last night and someone from here was in it. I was back in high school and @HeyaBerg was there as a friend and foreign exchange student. All I remember is that she would climb all over anything and I had to keep telling her to get down and I tried to keep her out of trouble.

Flippin' strange.

I've had a dream about her too! And a few other people from around here.

D'aww I'm flattered :blush:

Hmm thatfilter is familiar ..saw a lady in selfie thread with it..are you twins

It's a pretty common filter.

Not really ..around here only you and dixana..
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Here's a confession. I'm embarrassed, but here it goes. I actually had a dream last night and someone from here was in it. I was back in high school and @HeyaBerg was there as a friend and foreign exchange student. All I remember is that she would climb all over anything and I had to keep telling her to get down and I tried to keep her out of trouble.

Flippin' strange.

Hmm thatfilter is familiar ..saw a lady in selfie thread with it..are you twins

It's a pretty common filter.

Not really ..around here only you and dixana..

She obviously has great taste then. Or I do. Depends how you want to look at it.

Well you two both look super cute
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    shanahz wrote: »
    Friday evening we are having a poker party at our place. I am going to meet some of my dude's friends for the first time because they are visiting from out of state. I am having a tiny meltdown because of this. I am embarrassed by my weight and worry I will be judged because I feel so gross right now. He has insisted this won't be the case, but part of me feels like he could do better and they would think the same. I so wish I had the confidence I had when I was 65lbs lighter, but it is entirely gone.

Your picture is of a beautiful woman... just keep your head up and own the room. You are here on this site like all of us -so you are on a self improvement mission... keep the faith.:)

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    ekim2016 wrote: »
    Friday evening we are having a poker party at our place. I am going to meet some of my dude's friends for the first time because they are visiting from out of state. I am having a tiny meltdown because of this. I am embarrassed by my weight and worry I will be judged because I feel so gross right now. He has insisted this won't be the case, but part of me feels like he could do better and they would think the same. I so wish I had the confidence I had when I was 65lbs lighter, but it is entirely gone.

Your picture is of a beautiful woman... just keep your head up and own the room. You are hear on this site,meaning like all of us, you are on an improvement mission... keep the faith.:)

yeah, prettymuch this.

From the photo, she's smokin' hot

I would be thrilled to be in the same room as her.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

Flippin' strange.

This was obviously prior to you kicking me out of my bed so you can have the middle :/

I didn't kick you out.. I just selfishly hopped in the middle.

I don't give up my spot without a fight.

wait.

is this the which side of the bed thread?

or am I just more confused than usual?
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Your picture is of a beautiful woman... just keep your head up and own the room. You are hear on this site,meaning like all of us, you are on an improvement mission... keep the faith.:)

yeah, prettymuch this.

I appreciate the words of encouragement. I just keep trying to get back on track to lose weight and continue to be unsuccessful. So I have been down and negative about my weight.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I have to wash my hair but tomorrow is cardio day and it would be pointless.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

yeah, prettymuch this.

I appreciate the words of encouragement. I just keep trying to get back on track to lose weight and continue to be unsuccessful. So I have been down and negative about my weight.

I understand; it can be quite difficult.

just be persistent.

I wish you well.
  • shanahz
    shanahz Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I have to wash my hair but tomorrow is cardio day and it would be pointless.

I have this same dilemma when gyming. My hair is so long and such a pain that I will just throw it up until I have an off day from the gym.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    I was reasonable good with eating over the hols ..I didn't snack on lollies or cheeses , crackers and meats dips etc like I normally would have ..and now I regret it..I'd kill for a lolly :#
  • amandaeve
    amandaeve Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I confess that rather than working, I am pondering pointless self-help/philosophical questions such as, "Do more of what you love or love more of what you do? Which should I focus on?" Oh, and looking at mfp forums...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Imma gonna wear my new legwarmers to skate tonight
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    HeyaBerg wrote: »

Flippin' strange.

Now I'm just extremely flattered :D

I can arrange to dream about you tonight :D:p
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been very unproductive today.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that I really hate that "in five weeks you will weight x" message on my diary.

Yes, I know I do not have to complete my diary, but my diary is closed for the day when I complete it which tells me not intending to go back and correct or add anything to it..