True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been sending my husband filthy pictures since he went out of town on Sunday. He's coming home tonight and I think he's going to murder my giney.

Is Giney the name of your bat?
  • cee134
    Options
    I confess that I have been sending my husband filthy pictures since he went out of town on Sunday. He's coming home tonight and I think he's going to murder my giney.

He is going to be upset when he finds out that batman beat him to it...

Who the hell do you think your are talking to my friend like that!
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess wearing mismatched undergarments drives me crazy. I buy everything in sets so the color/print/material are all the same, and I lay out my underwear drawer so it's really easy to grab things that go together.

Okay, one day last week I overslept and was running late for a meeting at the office. Everything was going south. I spilled my coffee, got stuck in traffic; the morning just sucked.

About an hour after being in the office I needed a quick trip to the men's restroom. I'm standing there and I can't find the fly on my UA boxer briefs. It's a lil distressing, it damn sure is.

I come to find out that I had put my boxer briefs on backwards. Bummer.

I walked funny for the rest of the day and waited until I got to the gym to turn those *kitten* around straight.

Why didn't you just go into a stall and turn them around?

Too much trouble and I didn't want to take the time.

... besides the bunching was kinda relaxing.

giphy.gif
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

pfffttt
  • cee134
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »

pfffttt

Pfffttttt what? Pfffttt sir.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess wearing mismatched undergarments drives me crazy. I buy everything in sets so the color/print/material are all the same, and I lay out my underwear drawer so it's really easy to grab things that go together.

Okay, one day last week I overslept and was running late for a meeting at the office. Everything was going south. I spilled my coffee, got stuck in traffic; the morning just sucked.

About an hour after being in the office I needed a quick trip to the men's restroom. I'm standing there and I can't find the fly on my UA boxer briefs. It's a lil distressing, it damn sure is.

I walked funny for the rest of the day and waited until I got to the gym to turn those *kitten* around straight.

Gave you a little thrill eh?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Gave you a little thrill eh?

Ha... just a lil'
  • RForsho
    RForsho Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I confess I met my goals on MFP in 2012 and for whatever reason let it all go little at time. Three years later almost back where I started. This past year I reassessed and am back on the rollercoaster, only not progressing as I had before. Hopefully reaching my goals in a more sustainable way this time.
  • cee134
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

Next time CC me on those pics. K? Thanks

Check your PMs

Yeah, you should be on the group list anyways.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am tired of being OMFG.

Old, Married, Fat Guy.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

^^^ There's my proof that I'm the most boring wife in the world
  • cee134
    Options

^^^ There's my proof that I'm the most boring wife in the world

Second marriage sweetness, we still like each other

Take that *kitten* back to your batcave.