KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I ate half a pie in one sitting.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,644 Member
    Options
    KyleGrace8 wrote: »

I bought a pumpkin pie just to eat the crust (and to actually give the pumpkin part another try).
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    I want the kids to go to bed because I am familied out. Need some quiet time.

just tell them that there is one last,amazing Christmas gift waiting at the end of your driveway.

.... then lock up the house.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

I bought a pumpkin pie just to eat the crust (and to actually give the pumpkin part another try).

Has the verdict changed on the pumpkin part? My pie was sweet potato that was too sweet really but "mother in law" made it so I didn't have control of the sweetness. I might have diabetes now.
  • navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    How much I wish that someone just had the powers to go back in time and let me change few things and never had to face something I am right now! LIFE...
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    How much I wish that someone just had the powers to go back in time and let me change few things and never had to face something I am right now! LIFE...

Stand in line.
  • glassyo
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Has the verdict changed on the pumpkin part? My pie was sweet potato that was too sweet really but "mother in law" made it so I didn't have control of the sweetness. I might have diabetes now.

Nahhh, I'm just not a pumpkin person, I guess. :)

I was actually tempted to try the sweet potato pie but I have a feeling I'd reeeeeally like it and I'm just one person and now that I know how many calories a 9" pie crust is..

I won't be doing that again anytime soon. :)
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am really awful at accepting compliments because I feel like they are lies, and I both love and hate it when someone tells me I look nice. Last night at church was *really* awkward for me.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that I am really awful at accepting compliments because I feel like they are lies, and I both love and hate it when someone tells me I look nice. Last night at church was *really* awkward for me.

I'm not sure which is more impressive, the insight and amazing perspective of your post or the stunning beauty of you profile photograph.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    I ate so much this weekend I am completely fulll to the brim

I still want more cake ...and tofurkey sandwiches with the left overs ...annnnnddd mashed potatoes
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    agree so much. I always feel like they're just being polite
  • shortygirl1987
    shortygirl1987 Posts: 229 Member
    Options

I am the same way, when someone tells me I'm beautiful I don't know how to react so I just smile and say I'm thanks and awkwardly giggle
  • glassyo
    Options
    Maybe it's a good thing you all don't think people mean those compliments. We wouldn't want you to get big heads. :)

(You all ARE really pretty, btw.)
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I hate turkey
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    I hate turkey

how do you feel about azerbaijan ?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Turkey is a beautiful country.
    Turkey the bird thst we eat is delicious
    I guess I like turkey
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I confess I like @synchkat.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I confess I like @synchkat.

Cause I professed my undying like for turkey?