True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    Caporegiem wrote: »
    I am confused about the raining trickery. I thought it rained water or dollar bills...but only when I strut my stuff to go get the mail and I have the kids throw the bills at me.

So are we saying trickery must be tangible for it to be rained? Also I have a pocket full of nickles calling your name next time you head out to the mailbox.

Well. There you have it @Caporegiem. You don't think I'm pretty enough for a whole dollar. Now I know. The truth is a hurtful thing but luckily I have just made chocolate chip cookies. :D

But I have 25 nickles in my pocket, which means you're worth more than a whole dollar to me.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    I am confused about the raining trickery. I thought it rained water or dollar bills...but only when I strut my stuff to go get the mail and I have the kids throw the bills at me.

So are we saying trickery must be tangible for it to be rained? Also I have a pocket full of nickles calling your name next time you head out to the mailbox.

Well. There you have it @Caporegiem. You don't think I'm pretty enough for a whole dollar. Now I know. The truth is a hurtful thing but luckily I have just made chocolate chip cookies. :D

But I have 25 nickles in my pocket, which means you're worth more than a whole dollar to me.

I think that is probably the nicest thing anyone has said to me on here in a long time. I like you again.

Love rains heavily
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    Glad my dare could bring you together
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Oh, we already come together all the time! ;)
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options

Boy Howdy!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

Yes... yes we do! :p

btw I still don't get it..someone please enlighten me!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I have no idea... I just couldn't resist the we come together all the time comment... My brain knows I shouldn't post some things but my lack of willpower sometimes wins.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

I have no idea... I just couldn't resist the we come together all the time comment... My brain knows I shouldn't post some things but my lack of willpower sometimes wins.

And that's +2 on the posting..

I think after the final reply I have totally lost my friggen mind on the Eve of Christmas Eve, perhaps I am hitting the hooch a little heavy...lol or maybe someone else is... lol

• salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I have rosacea. Big confidence killer among other things. I don't have my phone so no selfies lol.

I have rosacea

Look at my skin

Pm me if you wanna know what has helped me and to also just *kitten* about rosacea

My worst trigger is artificially heated rooms and getting upset...bleh..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I have rosacea. Big confidence killer among other things. I don't have my phone so no selfies lol.

I have rosacea

Look at my skin

Pm me if you wanna know what has helped me and to also just *kitten* about rosacea

Me too..also smoke ..either fire or someone smoking close ..
    I found porridge worked
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm pondering leaving work early tomorrow just because
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options

I have rosacea

Look at my skin

I've gone broke trying to find something that works. Any tips would be great.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

I have rosacea

Look at my skin

I've heard African black soap works really well. I use it (although not as regularly as I should) and when I do I notice a more even skin tone
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I may have just dropped chocolate chip cookie dough into brownie batter... baked it... topped it with peanut butter fudge... then sprinkled it with mini reese's cups and reese's pieces.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    I do feel strong and independent most of the time, but I really am ready for somebody to love me and to have somebody to belong to. And I'm not okay with being single sometimes and I'm ashamed of that.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options

I have rosacea

Look at my skin

4000 mg MSM supplement every morning
    No dairy, alcohol or smoking
    Using probiotics to help gut

Retin a .25 used every three to two nights

Epsom salt masks every once in awhile ..very cheap just Epsom salt dissolved in some warm water and put on skin with cotton pad leave for 20 minutes

I also use a vitamin c serum but I'm not sure I'd rec it to someone who's rosacea is not under control yet but it is something g to consider

Edit to add the only foundation I use is a light mineral powder by CoverFx very very good for sensitive skin
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Some guy sent me a message saying "your eyes are more beautiful then you" which he probably meant to be a compliment but it went horribly wrong.