True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• char71165
    char71165 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I confess that I don't believe I will ever be able to get to a healthy weight.
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    char71165 wrote: »

You can do it. Everyone has the ability. Just stick with your plan and you'll get there.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,506 Member
    Options
    char71165 wrote: »

sure you can

it takes time and persistence but you can do it

here's the thing.....

either you think you can or you think you can't; pick one and you'll be right
  • phantomzluv
    phantomzluv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My husband is moving out in 2 days and I confess that those 2 days can't go fast enough for me. Agreed to stay together until after Christmas because that was my kids' one request. I've never felt better about myself than when I finally put my foot down and said it was time for him to go!
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Is it selfish of me to make everyone wait until after my workout to open presents...? Lol.

I started at 8a...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Is it selfish of me to make everyone wait until after my workout to open presents...? Lol.

I started at 8a...

yes.
    might I have been the first one up in my house though waiting for the others to get this butts out of bed. Presents are way more important than anything else
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options

I started at 8a...

i say yes.. but your profile name says it all to me.
  • JstTheWayIam
    JstTheWayIam Posts: 6,357 Member
    Options
    Well I asked.. Haha...

Everyone is still in bed though except for my boy... But his mother won't be ready until probably after I'm done anyhow...

Blaming the wife now, haha... Now I'm really digging myself a whole...

Merry Christmas Everyone!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I'm glad Christmas morning is over and my son is now at his dads, so I don't have to be pretend happy. Bah humbug.

No pretending needed here!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess ive been destroying some chips ahow chewy cookies, my food log is gonna be out of control lol
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I confess now that it is mid day, I will be very glad when this day of eating is over even though I am going to partake in all foods that make Christmas!

I started out with a very calorie dense breakfast and I have been like a bottomless pit ever since then. :#
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    I'm glad Christmas is done. Ready to get stupid New Years out of the way too.

no kidding, right?

just hoping to dodge any last minute drama.....
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I really don't like when my one set of cousins comes over. Everything gets loud and annoying and I just want to leave.
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

no kidding, right?

Right? Can I eek out one more week of 2016 without getting fisted? Maybe. Maybe not.

between typing my last post and right now, idiopathic drama ensues

I retreated to my home office.

..... let someone else talk 'em off the ledge.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

no kidding, right?

Right? Can I eek out one more week of 2016 without getting fisted? Maybe. Maybe not.

wait.

fisted?

..... my goodness
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess my turkey smells delish and I might have just basted in with butter and maple syrup
  • Motorsheen
    Options

no kidding, right?

wait.

fisted?

..... my goodness

Yes. I really feel like I took an *kitten* pounding this year

yeah.... I usually have to pay extra for that; consider yourself blessed.