jtegirl1 wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I've refrained from being mean and "judgey" twice today. I'm on a roll.

I'm doing this again. I've typed up 3 different replies to threads and deleted them.
    #avoidthedrama

If it helps you can always just send them in a PM to me. This way you can vent and nobody gets hurt. And it will make me smile.

Do you think they'd let us have an "anonymous complaint thread" ?

Not if it's about members. They would shut it down real quick.

we never get to have any fun. anonymously.

I know. I'm trying to be on my best behavior because of the warnings and flags last week.
    #sensitivebastids

Another flag really? Gheeze. Seriously, I know you're going to flag this also, (whoever you are) but why are you coming for me. Send me a PM so I'll at least know who you are and how on earth I've offended you. Is sarcasm too much for you to handle? If so, I'd totally stay off Chit Chat forums as they are full of sarcastic humor. Here' a tip, don't take everything so personally. It's not necessarily about you.

I confess that I don't get why grown *kitten* adults get so butt hurt over posts that they flag them. It also seems that the most non offensive posts get flagged. These are things to ponder......

I agree. I don't purposely try to offend anyone, but if I happen to be offensive, please tell me. I know I'm super sarcastic and have an extreme potty mouth so if that's it, then say that to me too. I'll try to be more sensitive (maybe) Don't just flag all my posts for the silliest reasons. This is the internet. Get thicker skin.
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I've refrained from being mean and "judgey" twice today. I'm on a roll.

I'm doing this again. I've typed up 3 different replies to threads and deleted them.
    #avoidthedrama

If it helps you can always just send them in a PM to me. This way you can vent and nobody gets hurt. And it will make me smile.

I know. I'm trying to be on my best behavior because of the warnings and flags last week.
    #sensitivebastids

Another flag really? Gheeze. Seriously, I know you're going to flag this also, (whoever you are) but why are you coming for me. Send me a PM so I'll at least know who you are and how on earth I've offended you. Is sarcasm too much for you to handle? If so, I'd totally stay off Chit Chat forums as they are full of sarcastic humor. Here' a tip, don't take everything so personally. It's not necessarily about you.

I confess that I don't get why grown *kitten* adults get so butt hurt over posts that they flag them. It also seems that the most non offensive posts get flagged. These are things to ponder......

I agree. I don't purposely try to offend anyone, but if I happen to be offensive, please tell me. I know I'm super sarcastic and have an extreme potty mouth so if that's it, then say that to me too. I'll try to be more sensitive (maybe) Don't just flag all my posts for the silliest reasons. This is the internet. Get thicker skin.

In the days of the internet, everyone can hide, everyone can be anonymous. They don't have to be accountable and own their ish, so they resort to behaving like children and tattling to the grownups when someone does something they don't like.

FWIW, you're my favorite. Sarcasm, swearing, and booze... You speak my language.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

#avoidthedrama

#sensitivebastids

I agree. Besides, I like sarcasm, so I love your posts.

#avoidthedrama

#sensitivebastids

In the days of the internet, everyone can hide, everyone can be anonymous. They don't have to be accountable and own their ish, so they resort to behaving like children and tattling to the grownups when someone does something they don't like.

FWIW, you're my favorite. Sarcasm, swearing, and booze... You speak my language.

You ladies are awesome. <3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

#avoidthedrama

#sensitivebastids

It sucks being blunt sometimes but it seems someone is following you for the purposes of getting you in trouble.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

#avoidthedrama

#sensitivebastids

It sucks being blunt sometimes but it seems someone is following you for the purposes of getting you in trouble.

Should I be flattered. lol B)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

#avoidthedrama

#sensitivebastids

Should I be flattered. lol B)

Maybe they are upset you didn't share your wine
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I cut the crap out of myself shaving and I put on an Avengers Band-Aid even though I have plenty of "adult" Band-Aids that I could have used.

I avoid this problem by not shaving.
  • jnichel
    Options

#avoidthedrama

#sensitivebastids

I'm so flagging this.
  • jnichel
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I confess that being made to hate myself is probably going to consume me once and for all sooner rather than later :(

I think you are far harder on yourself than other people are. I saw the previous comments about your height. I have been attracted to men anywhere from 5'4 to 6'8. None of them were attractive to me because of their height
    If you really hate yourself that much then you should probably talk to someone, especially if the hate is all driven by physical attributes. People have so much more to give to this world than their looks. You need to find the positive within

A few articles. The hate is real.

http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/opinion/sorry-short-guys-but-i-wont-date-you/

http://www.revelist.com/dating/women-dating-shorter-men/1238

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/insight-is-2020/201401/short-men-why-women-arent-attracted-enough-date-them

https://twitter.com/heightismxposed?lang=en

Allow me to be blunt, one 5'8" guy to another. First, why do you give a *kitten* what an article on the Internet says? Second, if a woman is so shallow that she won't date a guy because he's not 6'3" then you're better off without her. Third, my wife is 5'10" and prior to getting married, I dated quite a few women who were just as, if not taller than me. It's been my experience that most women do not care if you're 5'8" and you should tell the vocal minority to shut the hell up.

Relax hun...all that angst sounds like a case of little man syndrome

Who told you about my penis?
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    I confess that being made to hate myself is probably going to consume me once and for all sooner rather than later :(

I think you are far harder on yourself than other people are. I saw the previous comments about your height. I have been attracted to men anywhere from 5'4 to 6'8. None of them were attractive to me because of their height
    If you really hate yourself that much then you should probably talk to someone, especially if the hate is all driven by physical attributes. People have so much more to give to this world than their looks. You need to find the positive within

A few articles. The hate is real.

http://www.thedatereport.com/dating/opinion/sorry-short-guys-but-i-wont-date-you/

http://www.revelist.com/dating/women-dating-shorter-men/1238

https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/insight-is-2020/201401/short-men-why-women-arent-attracted-enough-date-them

https://twitter.com/heightismxposed?lang=en

Allow me to be blunt, one 5'8" guy to another. First, why do you give a *kitten* what an article on the Internet says? Second, if a woman is so shallow that she won't date a guy because he's not 6'3" then you're better off without her. Third, my wife is 5'10" and prior to getting married, I dated quite a few women who were just as, if not taller than me. It's been my experience that most women do not care if you're 5'8" and you should tell the vocal minority to shut the hell up.

Well said. I hate shallow superficial people in general. People with the mentality "you have to be this tall, to ride this ride". To them I say, stick your ride up your shallowass because you are not worthy of even speaking to me. B)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    happimess1 wrote: »
    It just stuck me that no one here 'bumps' posts anymore. I miss the bump gifs too specially the manatee one

bump.

7qrtppyh1m8d.gif
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess. Still worried about the higher BP. Age has me more stressed, methinks. Never was like this when younger and I could live in self-righteous, prideful bliss of being me.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess for the first half of the day ive been so productive at work but thats all about to come to an end for these last few hours