Options

Replies

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    UltraTacks wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I'm way to good to be playing mid level beer league but I like to turn on the jets near the end and score and win the game for my team. I'm a dick

Why is that being a dick?
    I'm currently skating on my team that's like 3 levels lower than I should skate at but they're my friends and I can help them learn so why not and sometimes when someone pissed me off I make them skate up to my level which i guess is kinda dickish

I guess it's not cause i do try and make people better but other team doesn't really have a chance at the end. I guess I feel like I'm a dick cause it's not really fair but I love to score;)

Meh. You're helping the other team improve haha. You're doing a good deed for all. I'd totally do the same. It gets boring
  • UltraTacks
    UltraTacks Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm way to good to be playing mid level beer league but I like to turn on the jets near the end and score and win the game for my team. I'm a dick

I'm currently skating on my team that's like 3 levels lower than I should skate at but they're my friends and I can help them learn so why not and sometimes when someone pissed me off I make them skate up to my level which i guess is kinda dickish

I guess it's not cause i do try and make people better but other team doesn't really have a chance at the end. I guess I feel like I'm a dick cause it's not really fair but I love to score;)

Meh. You're helping the other team improve haha. You're doing a good deed for all. I'd totally do the same. It gets boring

You are so evil
  • synchkat
    Options

You are so evil

I kinda am actually ;)
  • UltraTacks
    Options
    You are to competitive. I'd be scared to compete against you.
  • synchkat
    Options
    You are to competitive. I'd be scared to compete against you.

I was a national level figure skater growing up...you learn to be tough
  • UltraTacks
    Options
    So I'd beat you only by a little
  • synchkat
    Options
    I'm pretty tough on the ice
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I confess I have been eating lots of pineapple
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I can't get enough protein and its really stressing me out
  • UltraTacks
    Options
    Protein is sometimes overated
  • angelxsss
    Options
    Let's hope so haha
  • TrailRunn3r82
    TrailRunn3r82 Posts: 126 Member
    Options

Ha. I get it.
  • henriquezhenrykissenger
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    I confess that it is hard for me to say no, because I don't want to hurt someones feelings :/

*kitten* politeness , stay sexy and don't get murdered . If it ain't right girl you can say that you're not comfortable. You don't owe anything to anyone
  • angelxsss
    Options
    crssftlv wrote: »
    I confess that it is hard for me to say no, because I don't want to hurt someones feelings :/

*kitten* politeness , stay sexy and don't get murdered . If it ain't right girl you can say that you're not comfortable. You don't owe anything to anyone

Omg I know that reference, I love you so much lol
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

How did that come out? :D
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I don't want to adult today. Like at all. I just want to crawl back into bed and stay there.. but I am at work and these chatty cathies are irritating me.
  • synchkat
    Options
    My child is feeling better and driving me nuts. No I don't want to hear the same stupid song you have on repeat playing on every single device we have at the same time. Now hubs wants to drive into his office to pick up his laptop he forgot there last week and have us all go. I'm making everyone stop at the museum for a trip to see old stuff cause that's what I want to do
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options

How did that come out? :D

Sharing is caring. :)
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    I want lemon pie.

And here's the problem. We have one in our office. A coworker dropped it off over the weekend and I'm probably the only one here who'll eat it and if I cut into it, I'm pretty sure half will be gone before I realize my fork even scooped some into my mouth. :)