True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I miss all the fun when I'm in the office and can't hang around on the boards all day.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Ditto
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess that I have been sending my husband filthy pictures since he went out of town on Sunday. He's coming home tonight and I think he's going to murder my giney.

Next time CC me on those pics. K? Thanks

Check your PMs

Seriously, is it that easy? I been trying to get those.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that after succeeding at making a conscious effort to get out more i kind of want to go back into hermit mode for just a little bit. Maybe I'll pop back out of my shell this weekend, possibly.
  • Cerealsensei
    edited January 2017
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that after succeeding at making a conscious effort to get out more i kind of want to go back into hermit mode for just a little bit. Maybe I'll pop back out of my shell this weekend, possibly.

Baby steps

indeed, also my wallet may or may not play apart in this decision lol
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess I felt guilty and sort of sad today when I went to get my stuff from B's apartment. He left a framed typography thing of Michael Buble lyrics (I think it was probably for Valentine's) that was really sweet. We're planning to take 2 weeks off from everything and then reconvene and see what we want to do. I hope we can still be friends.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    i confess that i feel like a creep when i look at people's food diaries
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess I've refrained from being mean and "judgey" twice today. I'm on a roll.

I'm doing this again. I've typed up 3 different replies to threads and deleted them.
    #avoidthedrama

If it helps you can always just send them in a PM to me. This way you can vent and nobody gets hurt. And it will make me smile.

Do you think they'd let us have an "anonymous complaint thread" ?

Not if it's about members. They would shut it down real quick.

we never get to have any fun. anonymously.

I know. I'm trying to be on my best behavior because of the warnings and flags last week.
    #sensitivebastids

Another flag really? Gheeze. Seriously, I know you're going to flag this also, (whoever you are) but why are you coming for me. Send me a PM so I'll at least know who you are and how on earth I've offended you. Is sarcasm too much for you to handle? If so, I'd totally stay off Chit Chat forums as they are full of sarcastic humor. Here' a tip, don't take everything so personally. It's not necessarily about you.

I confess that I don't get why grown *kitten* adults get so butt hurt over posts that they flag them. It also seems that the most non offensive posts get flagged. These are things to ponder......

I agree. I don't purposely try to offend anyone, but if I happen to be offensive, please tell me. I know I'm super sarcastic and have an extreme potty mouth so if that's it, then say that to me too. I'll try to be more sensitive (maybe) Don't just flag all my posts for the silliest reasons. This is the internet. Get thicker skin.

I wouldn't worry too much J..mods will see that previous post not offensive .
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    i confess that i feel like a creep when i look at people's food diaries

I confess I never close my diary out so no one sees how many calories I spend on Rice Krispie treats on any given day

This but wine and chocolate.
    And I feel like I'm invading their privacy by looking
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I confess that my mind is kind of all over the place right now. Ive confessed a lot tonight, im gonna be quiet now.
  • diviningrod1
    diviningrod1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to have friends and some kind of social life, but because of my past situation I have no idea how to talk to people and feel that I won't be liked.
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    I confess my dog drives me nuts sometimes. I love the *kitten* head, but I swear he eats, and 5 seconds later he needs to poop. It makes no sense.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to have friends and some kind of social life, but because of my past situation I have no idea how to talk to people and feel that I won't be liked.

Take it slowly...sometimes all it takes is a smile and a hello :) ..
    Not everyone will like you anyway sweetheart. You gotta start by liking yourself
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Take it slowly...sometimes all it takes is a smile and a hello :) ..
    Not everyone will like you anyway sweetheart. You gotta start by liking yourself

Jo gives excellent advice. sometimes you just have to out yourself out there otherwise you might miss out on something that could be great
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm a little buzzed and I like it
  • MalkinMagic71
    Options
    I hate complaining but seriously life can suck it right now.