True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    incisron wrote: »
    I havent ate too good today and to be honest i really want to eat some sweet potato pie, trying to resist but I'm almost certain I'm about to give in
    I know the feeling. Don't do it. Think of the goals you have. Or at least if you do, don't feel guilty.

I appreciate the support, but it's too late, that pie was amazing. I promise i will do better tomorrow, I have shamed the dojo.

I gave into to mini cupcakes just now.. it too was amazing..

i propose a trade, two mini cupcakes for one large slice of pie

Deal
  • incisron
    incisron Posts: 550 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    incisron wrote: »
    I havent ate too good today and to be honest i really want to eat some sweet potato pie, trying to resist but I'm almost certain I'm about to give in
    I know the feeling. Don't do it. Think of the goals you have. Or at least if you do, don't feel guilty.

I appreciate the support, but it's too late, that pie was amazing. I promise i will do better tomorrow, I have shamed the dojo.

Oh, well. Might as well join you
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I might be a bit Drunkie
  • incisron
    Options
  • incisron
    Options
    Ugh I think my emoticons aren't showing up.
  • incisron
    Options
    MFP is great, but needs more emoticons.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I confess I ate an entire pizza and a entire thing of my fave ice cream tonight

Happy new year losers
  • synchkat
    Options
    Happy new year peeps
  • TypingToaster
    TypingToaster Posts: 4,110 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am currently working on a spreadsheet of a list of cities with a population of 10,000 people and above. I then go through using various websites to remove the ones I don't want. They are judged by population amount, tornado risk, hail risk, hurricane risk, earthquake risk, lowest average winter low, highest average summer high, total annual rainfall, total annual snowfall, lowest percentage of sunshine in a month, amount of diversity, highest amount of humidity in a year, air quality, walk score, bike score, transit score, crime stats, how many grocery stores, bookstores, libraries, veterinarians and if they have general doctors, optometrists, dentists and gynecologists.

Since I am currently going to school online to be an optician, I look up to see what the monthly take home pay for an optician would be there and then I do a sample budget to see it if is possible to live there. Then I take how much I would save each month based on that sample budget and give it a score. Everything else I mentioned above gets a score as well.

I have redone it a couple of times because I didn't like how I was doing it. This is my sixth time restarting it. I mainly work on this out of curiosity and to have a list of places I would live so I don't have to do the research later if I do move.

Edit: I also have a list of cities that were rejected as well as why they were rejected.
  • mfrancesmo
    mfrancesmo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    On Friday night - I had KFC
    Saturday lunch - McDonald's
    Saturday night - pizza Hut
    Sunday lunch - huge roast dinner

I'm so stuffed and the size of a house BTW.

But it did taste good!!!!!!!
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I am currently working on a spreadsheet of a list of cities with a population of 10,000 people and above. I then go through using various websites to remove the ones I don't want. They are judged by population amount, tornado risk, hail risk, hurricane risk, earthquake risk, lowest average winter low, highest average summer high, total annual rainfall, total annual snowfall, lowest percentage of sunshine in a month, amount of diversity, highest amount of humidity in a year, air quality, walk score, bike score, transit score, crime stats, how many grocery stores, bookstores, libraries, veterinarians and if they have general doctors, optometrists, dentists and gynecologists.

Since I am currently going to school online to be an optician, I look up to see what the monthly take home pay for an optician would be there and then I do a sample budget to see it if is possible to live there. Then I take how much I would save each month based on that sample budget and give it a score. Everything else I mentioned above gets a score as well.

I have redone it a couple of times because I didn't like how I was doing it. This is my sixth time restarting it. I mainly work on this out of curiosity and to have a list of places I would live so I don't have to do the research later if I do move.

Edit: I also have a list of cities that were rejected as well as why they were rejected.

just move to Detroit or Cleveland

they're both a cheap date...
  • synchkat
    Options
    mfrancesmo wrote: »

Mmmm I like this diet
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    mfrancesmo wrote: »

I can relate. I ate 1500 calories for lunch today. I feel numb.
  • julz1177
    julz1177 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I sneak chocolate through out the day everyday. I eat pretty health but if there is chocolate I can't help myself. Ye, I know I should get it out of the house but I just can't.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    All of my online friends are "broken." It's probably saying something bad about me, like I have that "fixing people" problem. But it's less that I want to fix them, and more that I just want to be a friend to them and be supportive. I guess I do try to steer some people sometimes away from obviously bad things (drugs, cheating, etc) but for the most part, I want to be a person they can trust to be there for them.
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    I confess I have a new food addiction-sesame coated caramel peanuts...HELP! :o
  • synchkat
    Options
    I really want filet Mignon topped with sauteed mushrooms served with fresh steamed broccoli as a side. Like really want it.

That sounds good. You should have it
  • laffercat
    laffercat Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    I drank 3 mimosas today and wasn't even tipsy.