True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• showerbeer182
    showerbeer182 Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I dipped doritos in sour cream this morning.....oh and I ate them...I dont want you thinking I just go around taking chips...and dipping them into things...but not eating them....I also used body wash today as shampoo...
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    I am sad to see @salembambi behind bars, especially since it's only; the beginning of the year & I'd hate for, her to; be banned because she's 1 of, my favorites here! ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) <3
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess this was lunch and it was delicious and this was all I could eat
    m20lw4vs41va.jpg
    oib6t9lm527d.jpg

What even is it

How did you log it

Mac and cheese with chicken bacon and pesto. I rarely log food
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I am sad to see @salembambi behind bars, especially since it's only; the beginning of the year & I'd hate for, her to; be banned because she's 1 of, my favorites here! ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))) <3

You a white nationalist too?

Edited to add thanks for liking me it's nice to be liked sometimes
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited January 2017
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »

You a white nationalist too?

Edited to add thanks for liking me it's nice to be liked sometimes

Lol no, you're very much welcome!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,585 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    The only reason I do makeup is work. I feel like I need to look like I put effort into my appearance, and it also helps me not look 12. Even then though, it's a super quick routine, no caking required.

I wear makeup because I like it and I'm bomb as fff

Also I wear no makeup at all in public fairly often cause my skin is amazing and I don't care or need it

• moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    After the way that I've been feeling recently, I've admitted to myself today that I need to go back to my doctor and be prescribed anti-depressants again. I only came off them in the summer after being on them for four years. Failure much?
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    After the way that I've been feeling recently, I've admitted to myself today that I need to go back to my doctor and be prescribed anti-depressants again. I only came off them in the summer after being on them for four years. Failure much?

That's not failure. Depression is a chemical imbalance. There's not much you can do to prevent it, and it doesn't make you weak.
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

That's not failure. Depression is a chemical imbalance. There's not much you can do to prevent it, and it doesn't make you weak.

Depression's also situational, I had it for the 1st time during the Summer; after learning that I was going through premature menopause & while being single, plus not having; any children yet!
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been judging you all based on your confessions. I feel bad for it but I'm not going to stop. I've been judging @LittleHearseDriver big time.
  • angelxsss
    Options

Depression's also situational, I had it for the 1st time during the Summer; after learning that I was going through premature menopause & while being single, plus not having; any children yet!

If he's taking meds though, it's likely it's clinical, because situational depression is mostly just treated with therapy and behavioral changes.
  • angelxsss
    Options
    I confess I don't brush my teeth or wash my face as often as I should.

I confess I'm doing a *kitten* job of being healthy.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I've been judging you all based on your confessions. I feel bad for it but I'm not going to stop. I've been judging @LittleHearseDriver big time.

You're the worst

I know I need help.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    I confess that I get too many warnings and points but if I play it safe and don't spew my filth, there's really no reason to come back here

Trooth!