True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess I feel like a total *kitten*. I completely forgot to wish my one of my good friends a happy birthday yesterday. Granted we had dinner Thursday night as an early celebration with another friend but still I suck. I messaged him a bit ago but belated bday wishes to me are like oh *kitten*, you aren't that important to me to remember the real day.

Don't feel too bad... If the worst thing that a friend ever does to me is message me late for my birthday after already celebrating with me, I think we've got a good thing going. But I know how you feel. I forgot my mom's birthday once. Well, more like I was drowning so hard in life that I had no idea what the date was, and I didn't notice for another couple of days that her birthday had passed. She was obviously disappointed, and I felt so terrible.

<3 thank you, you are right. If that is the worst thing I have done in our friendship then we have a pretty good thing. He totally understood in his reply. It's all good.

I totally missed my mom's bday once, it was a horrible feeling! I have not forgotten again!
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I refuse to look in the selfie threads or ever post one again.

nonsense, blasphemous nonsense
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options

Aw but you're gorgeous!
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Why?

Because in the bad selfie thread, against my better judgement, I posted a selfie that showed every flaw on my face with no makeup or filters and here comes everyone with their filtered, non bad selfies. So I rage quit selfie threads. lol

I never, filter mine; so you weren't there!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Why?

Because in the bad selfie thread, against my better judgement, I posted a selfie that showed every flaw on my face with no makeup or filters and here comes everyone with their filtered, non bad selfies. So I rage quit selfie threads. lol

People don't understand what bad means
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Wearing make up makes me very uncomfortable. It makes me feel like I'm trying to be something I'm not.
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

Why?

You know, and I may be in the minority here, but I really hate things like make-up and filters. Be you and *kitten* those who think otherwise.
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Wearing make up makes me very uncomfortable. It makes me feel like I'm trying to be something I'm not.

I agree if, that's why but I wear it to, accessorize my clothing; sort of like picking matching shoes! I wore foundation recently because I had Rudolph's nose, after being sick & didn't desire, any attention; concerning it! Like anyone wondering if, I was still sick; when I wasn't & thus potentially, unnecessarily avoiding me!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I agree. I don't wear much make up at all, ever. I seriously take about 25 minutes to get ready for work, including a 15 minute shower lol Make up should be used to slightly enhance your features. Not cover them up or be painted on to the point when you take it off you look like a completely different person.

I was in a wedding last year where they had a make up artist come in and air brush us, fake eye lashes, the whole nine yards. Of course it looked good but it wasn't me. It felt so heavy and gross. I couldn't wait to wash it all off!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess this was lunch and it was delicious and this was all I could eat
    m20lw4vs41va.jpg
    oib6t9lm527d.jpg

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I used to be too lazy for makeup. Then I noticed I got carded waaaay less when I was wearing eyeliner, so I do light eye makeup every day now. I'm almost 28, I don't want people thinking I'm still 18...
  • synchkat
    Options
    m20lw4vs41va.jpg
    oib6t9lm527d.jpg

I'm drooling right now!

It's so good. My favourite is with meatballs. We come here a lot
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options

You. I like you.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    m20lw4vs41va.jpg
    oib6t9lm527d.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTS3oYhYpd0
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options

never mind I spotted your answer to my question already
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Darn you people and your food p0rn!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    The only reason I do makeup is work. I feel like I need to look like I put effort into my appearance, and it also helps me not look 12. Even then though, it's a super quick routine, no caking required.
  • rivers242016
    rivers242016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I confess I felt it wasn't my fault I'm obese but now I'm changing my life and down 50lbs.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that I spent the weekend with my 15 year old son and his friend at a music conference/ clinic.
    I ate like a teenage boy.
    It was glorious!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    m20lw4vs41va.jpg
    oib6t9lm527d.jpg

What even is it

How did you log it