Replies

• DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Chandra126 wrote: »
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    Lullaby45 wrote: »
    [quote="
    I want to leave the UK as soon as my daughter turns 18. It's a horrible place and there's nothing for me here.
    Wow, seriously!

Where do you want to go?

So funny to me 'cause one of the places that I most want to visit is the UK!

I am Canadian, and I also want to see all of Canada, (all that I haven't seen already)

#1 on my "travel to list" list is UK and New Zealand and Australia

I so desire to, relocate to; Canada but my lottery tickets're never, a jackpot winner but on the plus side I found $1.00 bill on the ground Tuesday, so I didn't lose any money; when I lost lol!
  • Chandra126
    Chandra126 Posts: 50 Member
    Options

I so desire to, relocate to; Canada but my lottery tickets're never, a jackpot winner but on the plus side I found $1.00 bill on the ground Tuesday, so I didn't lose any money; when I lost lol![/quote]

lol, about the found dollar - hope its lucky for you! My lotto tickets I haven't checked yet. So funny we all want to go somewhere else
  • Chandra126
    Options
    weird this is not "quoting" in my browser properly
  • Chandra126
    Options

I so desire to, relocate to; Canada but my lottery tickets're never, a jackpot winner but on the plus side I found $1.00 bill on the ground Tuesday, so I didn't lose any money; when I lost lol!

I still want to see New Foundland,Yukon, and North West Terrirories.

My mum and I have started annual road trip (past couple of years), and this summer I want to do the US east coast
  • DeficitDuchess
    Options

lol, about the found dollar - hope its lucky for you! My lotto tickets I haven't checked yet. So funny we all want to go somewhere else[/quote]

My reasoning's purely political!
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited January 2017
    Options

My mum and I have started annual road trip (past couple of years), and this summer I want to do the US east coast

I am in New Jersey, US so; East Coast lol!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

Do you get to NYC much? I've always wanted to visit there.

• DeficitDuchess
    Options

No but @Cutaway_Collar is familiar with, the area!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options

No but @Cutaway_Collar is familiar with, the area!

Awesome! @Cutaway_Collar I'll be questioning you up once I have the cash saved :)
  • DeficitDuchess
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I reside in South Jersey, NYC's near; North Jersey & while my state's 1, we should be; 2 states lol because we're vastly, different & us Southerners, aren't called; Yankees!
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    I went alcohol free last night and couldn't fall asleep until after midnight. I confess my liver is probably going to have to take one for the team tonight. I'm sleepy AF
  • canteronkat
    canteronkat Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I once pee in my horse float at competition
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess im starting to miss the feeling of a relationship. I miss buying random gifts just because and spoiling someone.

But I don't forsee me getting back with my ex and I'm not settling for just anybody so I'll just have to be patient as I've always been doing. And i still need to work on myself for awhile.

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I went alcohol free last night and couldn't fall asleep until after midnight. I confess my liver is probably going to have to take one for the team tonight. I'm sleepy AF

Why not try nyquil or something similar
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I confess at my friends bday dinner last night we took a group pic and for some reason my first instinct was to open my to go box and flash my food
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    @LL5lifts That chocolate chip recipe was a winner.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I confess im starting to miss the feeling of a relationship. I miss buying random gifts just because and spoiling someone.

But I don't forsee me getting back with my ex and I'm not settling for just anybody so I'll just have to be patient as I've always been doing. And i still need to work on myself for awhile.

No need for settling. Ever! Keep working on you my friend, the rest will fall into place

I will become the evolved version of me. Mr. 2.0 due out sometime this year hopefully lol