Options

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    @moya_bleh People are vain and stupid. The women who pass you up are probably the ones who whine on Facebook about the lack of good men in the world.

Unfortunately good = tall.

For me, it's good= strong. As long as he's a couple inches taller than me and can pick me up and carry me to the bed, we're good. >:)

Well I've got no complaints in the strength department!

You have an awesome physique and you are a sweetheart ..try focusing on all your great qualities..
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,451 Member
    Options
    After the way that I've been feeling recently, I've admitted to myself today that I need to go back to my doctor and be prescribed anti-depressants again. I only came off them in the summer after being on them for four years. Failure much?

I hope you'll be feeling better soon love .. :*
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I *kitten* hate my grandma
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I've barely seen my wife in 3.5 weeks. She has been gone for 3 of them, and was recovering from extreme jet lag for the other half week. I haven't "been with" her in 5 weeks. Today, we are both at home and awake. Our children are otherwise occupied.

So what happens? She invites a work colleague over to plan for the upcoming semester.

She is **kitten** WORKING!
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I got a "level 2" warning. WTF is that? They don't even say why. Makes me not want to play on the forums anymore.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    And yes people that flag posts for stupid reasons areassholes. Sensitive pricks.
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    I confess I flagged the above post.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,498 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I dunno, I don't really have much to contribute outside of vulgar

You have lots to contribute besides vulgar!

Exactly!

Like.... umm,

Errrrr....

You have a lot to contribute besides vulgar.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,498 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I got a "level 2" warning. WTF is that? They don't even say why. Makes me not want to play on the forums anymore.

That's super secret probation.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

relax hun...getting an erection when you read it doesn't mean you flagged the post....

Lol @ "relax hun"
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »

relax hun...getting an erection when you read it doesn't mean you flagged the post....

That's what that was?! I wondered why it was the same sensation I get when you post a selfie.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »

You're a very bad girl
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been betrayed. I bit into the most delicious looking oatmeal raisin cookie only to find that the raisins are chocolate chips. I will never trust again.

Omg oatmeal Chocolate chip is the best