True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm concern for a friend who messaged me this morning. He's very depressed and talked about how life is not worth it if he can't have the love of his life. I tried to talk to him as best I could. I just hope he finds some peace soon.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I took a progress/regress/current pic of myself after working out and I confess, I REALLY want to photoshop myself to look better. I also confess, this makes me laugh at myself.

I'm embarrassed to put my current profile up because LL5 "lifts" and obviously my arms are not very muscular. But I figure I've made progress so I said do it lulu.....face your fears and *kitten* do it.

<3
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I took a progress/regress/current pic of myself after working out and I confess, I REALLY want to photoshop myself to look better. I also confess, this makes me laugh at myself.

Haha I felt this way yesterday. I took a progress pic and have debated posting it. Maybe I can photoshop some abs on my pic.

I was debating asking @Timshel_ if he could photoshop some cleavage all the way up my face so I would feel comfortable posting in the selfie thread today

I actually have your last picture on my desktop cuz I was trying to find something that strikes me to pchop you into.
  • Timshel_
    Options

Haha I felt this way yesterday. I took a progress pic and have debated posting it. Maybe I can photoshop some abs on my pic.

I was debating asking @Timshel_ if he could photoshop some cleavage all the way up my face so I would feel comfortable posting in the selfie thread today

I actually have your last picture on my desktop cuz I was trying to find something that strikes me to pchop you into.

Well, and *kitten*. Of course. Duhh...
  • Timshel_
    Options

Well, and *kitten*. Of course. Duhh...

Wait, that's a compliment, right?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I am contemplating saying eff the macros today and eat all the bad foodz!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    I confess I plan on accompanying the boy and his class on a field trip to a skating rink and even though they say everyone has to wear a helmet, I'll take one but will most likely forget to wear it.
  • chabr38
    chabr38 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Lol You're all awesome!!

I confess that I've been single for a few months and am unsure if I want a relationship .
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess wearing mismatched undergarments drives me crazy. I buy everything in sets so the color/print/material are all the same, and I lay out my underwear drawer so it's really easy to grab things that go together.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    chabr38 wrote: »
    Lol You're all awesome!!

I confess that I've been single for a few months and am unsure if I want a relationship .

Hi !
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess to dance.

1pysrngrpeda.gif
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,949 Member
    Options
    I confess -- I found out my husband was asexual four years after we had married, and promised to be supportive, but a sexless marriage, in which we barely ever cuddle, touch or even kiss, makes me worry that I may one day cheat ...

Oh dear. That's really hard. Have you talked to him about your concerns? You can word it differently. But maybe he would be okay with you having the occasional open marriageness?
  • Motorsheen
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess wearing mismatched undergarments drives me crazy. I buy everything in sets so the color/print/material are all the same, and I lay out my underwear drawer so it's really easy to grab things that go together.

Okay, one day last week I overslept and was running late for a meeting at the office. Everything was going south. I spilled my coffee, got stuck in traffic; the morning just sucked.

About an hour after being in the office I needed a quick trip to the men's restroom. I'm standing there and I can't find the fly on my UA boxer briefs. It's a lil distressing, it damn sure is.

I come to find out that I had put my boxer briefs on backwards. Bummer.

I walked funny for the rest of the day and waited until I got to the gym to turn those boxers around straight.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Okay, one day last week I overslept and was running late for a meeting at the office. Everything was going south. I spilled my coffee, got stuck in traffic; the morning just sucked.

About an hour after being in the office I needed a quick trip to the men's restroom. I'm standing there and I can't find the fly on my UA boxer briefs. It's a lil distressing, it damn sure is.

I walked funny for the rest of the day and waited until I got to the gym to turn those *kitten* around straight.

Why didn't you just go into a stall and turn them around?
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    VeryKatie wrote: »
    I confess -- I found out my husband was asexual four years after we had married, and promised to be supportive, but a sexless marriage, in which we barely ever cuddle, touch or even kiss, makes me worry that I may one day cheat ...

Oh dear. That's really hard. Have you talked to him about your concerns? You can word it differently. But maybe he would be okay with you having the occasional open marriageness?

I dont know if that was an old post but if it wasnt it didnt take long for the original poster to vanish.
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am worried I won't look good in my wedding dress, especially my arms. Although I have a year to get it together. I also confess that although it is not my usual self, I really do care how I would look to others on that day. :(
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Motorsheen wrote: »

I walked funny for the rest of the day and waited until I got to the gym to turn those *kitten* around straight.

Why didn't you just go into a stall and turn them around?

Too much trouble and I didn't want to take the time.

... besides the bunching was kinda relaxing.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    I confess that I have been sending my husband filthy pictures since he went out of town on Sunday. He's coming home tonight and I think he's going to murder my giney.

He is going to be upset when he finds out that batman beat him to it...