True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess, I wish I Cld hug everyone having a bad day and make them believe it will get better x
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I need a cry right now but I can't. I have to be the one person that holds it together and makes the decisions. Sometimes I wish I was a ten year old boy again and didn't have to worry about things.

Im sorry you feel like that ..maybe go find a private quiet spot and have a good cry. It might make you feel a little better. It won't change your situation but I think when you hold the crying back it kinda builds inside. Crying is kind of a release mechanism. Hugs my friend..I hope the difficulties whatever they are pass quickly.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I need a cry right now but I can't. I have to be the one person that holds it together and makes the decisions. Sometimes I wish I was a ten year old boy again and didn't have to worry about things.

You know what dude? I have a little private cry every day and I'm not even a tiny bit ashamed of it. It's the only way I can get a small release from daily stress without hurting myself and no one needs to know.... it's not a bad thing. Maybe TMI....

Toward the the end of last year I let out a good 3-4 really hard cries, you'll feel a lot better. If you hold it in it'll manifest in other negative ways. No shame
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I don't remember what certain things even feel like anymore. This makes me so sad and empty.

tb4hrotmbezn.gif
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I don't know when a date becomes a boyfriend and my friend is explaining it's the words "will you go out with me" and it's stressing me out because has he already said it and I just didn't notice or has he not? These stupid labels and codes and games. I hate it.

I thought "Will you go out with me?" was only asking to be a boyfriend in middle school or high school? I thought adults said it to actually ask someone on a date. People can be dating more than one person. In my experience I assumed girlfriend/boyfriend status once there had been several dates and there was a conversation about whether you were okay with each other dating other people or whether you were going to be exclusive.

This. Until the word exclusive comes up, don't consider it to be exclusive.

We've both mentioned we weren't seeing other people but never had a pointed discussion about it. Oh well.

If it's meant to be, it will happen. Don't rush it. Just enjoy it. Let things happen naturally. When one or the other feels it is time to make a commitment, it will come up.

I do already but I'll let him bring it up since I'm a weirdo haha

How long have you been together? Wanting to have a definition of the relationship doesn't make you a weirdo! I agree with letting it come up naturally, but if it's been months and months, I don't see any harm in bringing the subject up.

Lol it's been a week. I think it's going abnormally well, but it still hasn't been too long. The friend I was talking about earlier said it would've happened by now, but that took me by surprise because it's still super early.

In Iceland this works kinda like this:

Boy meets girl, girl meets boy.. they like each other, go home together and have sex
    Day after they exchange numbers if they still like each other
    6 months later they've moved in together, adopted a dog and have a pet turtle called Jonny.
    10 years later they have 3 kids, a house, Jonny has died do to eating a lego and the dog now has developed cancer. The kids are driving them crazy so the dude moves out and gets shared custody.
    Thankfully they didn't get married as that's not really the norm here so they didn't have to pay a lot for a divorce.

I think your games are better...

lol we've got the first two steps down. But yeah, not liking step 4.

Oh so you did go all in on the first date. I was wondering after your post last week lol.

Ewww... don't answer this question

She already did earlier in the thread, keep up lol.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I confess that a good cry is sometimes the best medicine.

Hope everything is ok.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    This just makes me admire you even more :)

You know what dude? I have a little private cry every day and I'm not even a tiny bit ashamed of it. It's the only way I can get a small release from daily stress without hurting myself and no one needs to know.... it's not a bad thing. Maybe TMI....

Toward the the end of last year I let out a good 3-4 really hard cries, you'll feel a lot better. If you hold it in it'll manifest in other negative ways. No shame

I grew up with the typical "truck driver, old school, show no emotion, punch in the face if you cry" kind of father. I refuse to show my boys the same kind of fake macho manhood. No shame in crying at all.

• Treehugger_88
    Treehugger_88 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I miss my family so much sometimes I just want to quit my job, give up on my career and move home. Wow I sound like a loser
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I don't remember what certain things even feel like anymore. This makes me so sad and empty.

Yup. Same.
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

I grew up with the typical "truck driver, old school, show no emotion, punch in the face if you cry" kind of father. I refuse to show my boys the same kind of fake macho manhood. No shame in crying at all.

Oooohhhh.... I can not stand when someone tells a boy not to cry!!!!! It makes me ragey. You're absolutely right, there is never shame in crying. I have always told my son it's ok to cry.

Boys don't cry but real men do cry
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I haven't cried in years.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm ready to just give up. On everything. First a nasty rumor and then the insult tonight. I'm so over it.

Apparently, caring about my health and my appearance is enough to make cranky old ladies tell people I'm trying to "trade up"... And then, I was just starting to think I looked okay today, and instead I'm told that I'm "starting to look like a woman with loose morals."

I hate this so much. :(
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I'm ready to just give up. On everything. First a nasty rumor and then the insult tonight. I'm so over it.

Apparently, caring about my health and my appearance is enough to make cranky old ladies tell people I'm trying to "trade up"... And then, I was just starting to think I looked okay today, and instead I'm told that I'm "starting to look like a woman with loose morals."

Wait... what?! Who's saying this *kitten*? People IRL?

Yes. At church even.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Yes. At church even.

I'm a believer, but in all honesty church people are some of the absolute worst, they can be extremely judgmental. Don't let it get to you, a lot of them are miserable and just put on a good front when they walk through those doors.
  • FeraFilia
    Options

Yes. At church even.

I'm a believer, but in all honesty church people are some of the absolute worst, they can be extremely judgmental. Don't let it get to you, a lot of them are miserable and just put on a good front when they walk through those doors.

Bonus: My husband is the pastor.
  • TK6299
    TK6299 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Ugh... You do you! Do not listen to haters and do what makes you happy!