True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess i almost just dropped my phone on my face but i caught it in mid air. Taking my talents to the NFL with these hands
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    I need a cry right now but I can't. I have to be the one person that holds it together and makes the decisions. Sometimes I wish I was a ten year old boy again and didn't have to worry about things.

I feel for you, its really hard trying to put on a tough face out there when deep down, you're heart is breaking.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    I confess i almost just dropped my phone on my face but i caught it in mid air. Taking my talents to the NFL with these hands

I confess I have had many a fat lips as I am not as talented as you.

I confess that the most other times when i drop it im not so lucky lol
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

It's good to catch a phone. I usually can't. But I have super protection on mine for these occurrences. :)
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    I confess that a good cry is sometimes the best medicine.

wow.

As a guy, I don't cry.

Today I lost it.

I mean completely lost it. (premature death of one of the best people I've ever had the honor to know.)

I left my office, sat in my car an sobbed for ten minutes. Her loss to me is unfathomable.

Nobody knew I cried. (except now everyone reading this; I don't care.)

cancer; *kitten* cancer.

Sorry about your loss
    Cancer frigging sucks. Not only does it rob someone of life but the after effects are horrible as I'm learning every single day.

I'm not a crier. I usually end up apologizing if I do...it's easier in the car or shower
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

wow.

As a guy, I don't cry.

Today I lost it.

I mean completely lost it. (premature death of one of the best people I've ever had the honor to know.)

I left my office, sat in my car an sobbed for ten minutes. Her loss to me is unfathomable.

cancer; *kitten* cancer.

I am so sorry for your loss and I echo those sentiments, *kitten* cancer

Thanks.

There's a long story behind our relationship that has played out like a Shakespearean tragedy.

She wasn't supposed to die; not this early. Truth is, I've cried everyday this week about it.

... this too shall pass, right?

• the_great_unknown
    the_great_unknown Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I love being woken up in the middle of the night, so frisky ! :blush:

I confess I would never try that with my boyfriend because he would probably turn me down.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

wow.

As a guy, I don't cry.

Today I lost it.

cancer; *kitten* cancer.

Im sorry for your loss ....yes cancer is a *kitten*
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options

wow.

As a guy, I don't cry.

Today I lost it.

cancer; *kitten* cancer.

I'm so sorry. :(

Cancer sucks.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess I'm ready to just give up. On everything. First a nasty rumor and then the insult tonight. I'm so over it.

Apparently, caring about my health and my appearance is enough to make cranky old ladies tell people I'm trying to "trade up"... And then, I was just starting to think I looked okay today, and instead I'm told that I'm "starting to look like a woman with loose morals."

I hate this so much. :(

Tell those old heifers God doesn't like busy bodies and you'll pray for them.

I smiled and channeled my snarky southern mama and said "well bless your heart... I think I look nice, it's a shame you don't agree." Then came home, made sure my son was okay, and cried for 10 minutes.

Tell them: Before you judge me, you better make sure you are *kitten* perfect.
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess I'm ready to just give up. On everything. First a nasty rumor and then the insult tonight. I'm so over it.

Apparently, caring about my health and my appearance is enough to make cranky old ladies tell people I'm trying to "trade up"... And then, I was just starting to think I looked okay today, and instead I'm told that I'm "starting to look like a woman with loose morals."

I smiled and channeled my snarky southern mama and said "well bless your heart... I think I look nice, it's a shame you don't agree." Then came home, made sure my son was okay, and cried for 10 minutes.

Yup. Right there. There's the answer.

Great advice ...

I agree with all of you. I'm sure there will be a next time. This lady hates me for some reason.
    <3
    Maybe she should be reminded of this one.
    Luke 6:37
    “Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:”

• JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

wow.

As a guy, I don't cry.

Today I lost it.

cancer; *kitten* cancer.

*kitten* cancer
  • LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo
    LaMujerMasBonitaDelMundo Posts: 3,634 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Wait... what?! Who's saying this *kitten*? People IRL?

Yes. At church even.

I'm a believer, but in all honesty church people are some of the absolute worst, they can be extremely judgmental. Don't let it get to you, a lot of them are miserable and just put on a good front when they walk through those doors.

I agree & am living proof of that. I believe in God, I go to church & I consistently practicing my faith. Grew up in a family who are very actively serving our church & whenever they talk about it, all I hear is whining about their co-workers there who does this and that. Some of them are the worst people that I have known in my life disguising as an angel. Like when they saw me wearing a bikini at a beach, they scolded me for trying so hard when I just look like a skank. Another one is when I was very tired & wasn't in mood to join them in prayer. They told me that I'm a bad person just because of that. The latest one is when they saw a photo of my bf who has tattoos & they immediately told me to stay away from him because he look like a convict. :/
    Of course I didn't follow their advice.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options

wow.

As a guy, I don't cry.

Today I lost it.

cancer; *kitten* cancer.

So sorry man, there's just no words...
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    @Motorsheen
    I'm sorry your friend passed away. Hang in there.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    thanks all; I appreciate the kind words.
  • Cerealsensei
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

wow.

As a guy, I don't cry.

Today I lost it.

cancer; *kitten* cancer.

I am so sorry for your loss and I echo those sentiments, *kitten* cancer

Thanks.

There's a long story behind our relationship that has played out like a Shakespearean tragedy.

She wasn't supposed to die; not this early. Truth is, I've cried everyday this week about it.

... this too shall pass, right?

Sorry to hear man, like all things it will pass, just gotta hold on to the good memories, take it one day at a time.
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options

wow.

As a guy, I don't cry.

Today I lost it.

cancer; *kitten* cancer.

I'm sorry for you loss. *hug* as said above, *kitten* cancer...*kitten* it
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    *hugs*

wow.

As a guy, I don't cry.

Today I lost it.

cancer; *kitten* cancer.