True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I've never personalized my home. No pictures...no decorations on my walls... Just the basics. Home never felt like home to me.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Sometimes I want to reach into the computer on mfp and just shake some sense into people. And also dudes. Sometimes I admit I want to shake sense into certain dudes too.

If you shake them in the wrong place, sometimes the sense just spills right out of them

Lol.
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I want to reach into the computer on mfp and just shake some sense into people. And also dudes. Sometimes I admit I want to shake sense into certain dudes too.

If you shake them in the wrong place, sometimes the sense just spills right out of them

I know. You usually have to catch it with your mouth too, since your hands are so busy shaking them. Don't want to waste any of the little sense they have.

So that's how you women get so smart. Hmmm... who woulda thunk it?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

I know. You usually have to catch it with your mouth too, since your hands are so busy shaking them. Don't want to waste any of the little sense they have.

Exactly. Then you kiss him and spit it back in his mouth. It's called snowballing. They need it.

Hahaha this all sounded fun till littlemiss had to ruin it for me.
  • Timshel_
    Options

First I was all yeah!

Exactly. Then you kiss him and spit it back in his mouth. It's called snowballing. They need it.
    Then I was like
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    I confess I don't really want to work tonight after squats yesterday.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Are dudes not people too?
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    o:)

Timshel_ wrote: »

First I was all yeah!

Then I was like

Prudes

• Timshel_
    Options

Timshel_ wrote: »

First I was all yeah!

Then I was like

Prudes

Meh, notice I didn't finish my
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that this process of shaking sense into people and yes even dudes is creeping me out quite a bit!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    giphy.gif
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    trying to get my mind in a good place is tough. I feel like im making progress then boom something happens.