True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I confess that this process of shaking sense into people and yes even dudes is creeping me out quite a bit!

It's for the greater good. Otherwise men would have no sense left.

Greater good is ok.. I cannot be a volunteer though..
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    I sometimes I want to start a free @insertrandomusernamehere thread when I see certain people in mfp jail.

I'm not crying over the two that I know of behind bars

I'm outta prison haven't you heard
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    i confess that i just took one of those life changing showers, when the water is just hot enough, and you just sit there washing away all of your life's problems
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    i confess that i just took one of those life changing showers, when the water is just hot enough, and you just sit there washing away all of your life's problems

I enjoyed it to :D
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I sometimes I want to start a free @insertrandomusernamehere thread when I see certain people in mfp jail.

Yeah.. I know the prison food was just aweful...LOL Been there and done that.. :#
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options

Yeah.. I know the prison food was just aweful...LOL Been there and done that.. :#

Good for weight loss
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

Good for weight loss

Working out in the yard is hard... you still have to eat it.. :#
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options

Save water, shower with a friend :)
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options

Save water, shower with a friend :)

I like the way you think ;)
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    Sometimes I want to reach into the computer on mfp and just shake some sense into people. And also dudes. Sometimes I admit I want to shake sense into certain dudes too.

If you shake them in the wrong place, sometimes the sense just spills right out of them

I know. You usually have to catch it with your mouth too, since your hands are so busy shaking them. Don't want to waste any of the little sense they have.

Exactly. Then you kiss him and spit it back in his mouth. It's called snowballing. They need it.

I never heard of snowballing until I watched Clerks the other day. Now I will always think of @MalkinMagic71 when I hear it since he insisted that I watch it.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I want to reach into the computer on mfp and just shake some sense into people. And also dudes. Sometimes I admit I want to shake sense into certain dudes too.

If you shake them in the wrong place, sometimes the sense just spills right out of them

I know. You usually have to catch it with your mouth too, since your hands are so busy shaking them. Don't want to waste any of the little sense they have.

Exactly. Then you kiss him and spit it back in his mouth. It's called snowballing. They need it.

I never heard of snowballing until I watched Clerks the other day. Now I will always think of @MalkinMagic71 when I hear it since he insisted that I watch it.

I drove from Florida to red bank New Jersey to get my picture taken in front of the Quick Stop that was filmed in. Got to meet Kevin smith, Jeff Anderson and Brian O'Halloren (silent bob, Randall and Dante) Jason Mewes (Jay) was in rehab at the time. Went bowling with them and maybe got a little drunk.

That's awesome
  • JLAJ81
    JLAJ81 Posts: 2,477 Member
    Options

I drove from Florida to red bank New Jersey to get my picture taken in front of the Quick Stop that was filmed in. Got to meet Kevin smith, Jeff Anderson and Brian O'Halloren (silent bob, Randall and Dante) Jason Mewes (Jay) was in rehab at the time. Went bowling with them and maybe got a little drunk.

I confess I'm jealous of you.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    Love Kevin Smith! Now I wanna watch Dogma and Clerks.
  • JLAJ81
    Options
    Did you like Tusk?