True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I'm strongly considering going to the bar this weekend and drinking heavily and just having one of those IDGAF nights where whatever happens with whoever it happens with happens. I won't go through with it, but it seems almost like a good option at this point haha.

Why wouldn't you go through with it?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    I'm strongly considering going to the bar this weekend and drinking heavily and just having one of those IDGAF nights where whatever happens with whoever it happens with happens. I won't go through with it, but it seems almost like a good option at this point haha.

That's how our receptionist ended up with a dui manslaughter charge. True story.

is she still your receptionist?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I use a French press and grind my beans every morning. However, I just get the Costa Rican beans from BJ's wholesale.

I bought a Gaggia Classic and a Baratza Vario grinder. Really, I LOVE Lavaza Super Creme' and buy it in bulk all the time, but I do order speciality beans often to try.

Love the process of dialing in shots till they get that creamy, thick reddish coffee syrup look.

I have the gaggia classic for my van bought it years ago..its smaller than the bigger krups machine at the house ..
    Makes awesome coffee

I have the Gaggia Breva LOVE IT! Once the settings are right , perfect cup of coffee every time. *kitten* to clean though.

Yup. Not too bad to dial in, but once it is on it is a joy.

I had about 7 months without issues on the espresso machine, but right before the holiday I ended up learning all about every part in the thing! Ended up taking it apart a few times to finally find the smallest little intake valve hole was plugged, but it wasn't all that bad. Now I know!

• km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That's how our receptionist ended up with a dui manslaughter charge. True story.

Admin's trying to figure out the procedure for that. She's on leave right now.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I think I need to reconsider my decision to treat my ADHD without meds.. This morning I made oatmeal porridge for the kids and now, 7 hours later.. I find out I forgot to turn off the stove..

and @Gimsteinn if you treated your ADHD you'd realize that all the stuff you do is crazy. Not crazy per se but the amount of stuff is not normal. My mom commented one day when I was excited that I'd have an active day that I seem happiest when I'm active...well ya and luckily it's good for you. :) In fact today I plan on skating 1.5 hours this morning, curling at least 30 minutes this afternoon then skating again for at least another 1.5 hours. BEST DAY EVER!!! haha I suspect if I took meds I'd not think this haha
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options

Because I'm a wuss lol.
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I think I need to reconsider my decision to treat my ADHD without meds.. This morning I made oatmeal porridge for the kids and now, 7 hours later.. I find out I forgot to turn off the stove..

and @Gimsteinn if you treated your ADHD you'd realize that all the stuff you do is crazy. Not crazy per se but the amount of stuff is not normal. My mom commented one day when I was excited that I'd have an active day that I seem happiest when I'm active...well ya and luckily it's good for you. :) In fact today I plan on skating 1.5 hours this morning, curling at least 30 minutes this afternoon then skating again for at least another 1.5 hours. BEST DAY EVER!!! haha I suspect if I took meds I'd not think this haha

Oh you're right.. my best days are 1 hour runs then a very intense workout with lot's of lifting and preferably I'll end the day at my pole fitness studio... Yes... I see what you just did there and thank you lol :*
  • Gimsteinn
    Options

Because I'm smart and too good for that lol.

FIFY

I like littlemissbgiff's version better.. but srsly.. one night stands are just one nights stands.. or maybe we're talking about a huge cultural difference. :s
  • fupthesides
    fupthesides Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    i confess that i just took one of those life changing showers, when the water is just hot enough, and you just sit there washing away all of your life's problems

I enjoyed it to :D

Save water, shower with a friend :)

I need to put this on a t-shirt :wink:
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    What's FIFY?
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    What's FIFY?

FIFY means "Fixed It For You"

• chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options
    I confess I find it disgusting when people kiss on their dead loved one laying in the casket. I think about all the germs that are on the sponge that I bathe the bodies with and now those people are kiss them :s *Gag*

Hold their hands, but for heavens sake don't kiss a dead person.

This needs to be a chapter title in your book.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I find it disgusting when people kiss on their dead loved one laying in the casket. I think about all the germs that are on the sponge that I bathe the bodies with and now those people are kiss them :s *Gag*

Hold their hands, but for heavens sake don't kiss a dead person.

This needs to be a chapter title in your book.

Oh man. I have never been able to bring myself to kiss but only dead person and that was my daughter but now I will throw up a little every time I see someone do this.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

Admin's trying to figure out the procedure for that. She's on leave right now.

That's sad.
    Her life must be upside-down.

I'm sure she's quite vulnerable right now.

Errr..... is she hot?

I'm asking for a friend.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess I think it's cute and funny that my curling boyfriend gets all goofy and awkward when he sees me.