True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• iamangrydoug
    iamangrydoug Posts: 1,020 Member
    Yummmm!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess sitting still is making me crazy.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,493 Member
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    jbirdgreen wrote: »
    I hate this athleisure trend. Workout clothes are for working out, dammit. Or if you're a mom with toddlers. You can do anything you damn well please if you deal with toddlers all day.

It's my unpopular opinion, but it's my opinion.

I hate it because they are now designing the clothes for you to laze around in them, which means they focus more on aesthetics rather than whether or not they are going to slide down your butt when you squat. I want to buy workout clothes for performance, not because they just look cute.

It's the uniform in my grocery store. It may be a requirement. I'm not sure.

Athleisure wear is definitely a step up from the usual northern Canadian grocery store gear... hockey themed pj pants and crocs.

Around here it seems to be fleece pajama bottoms and dirty t-shirts. Fyi, they even where this into our office for their eye doctor appt's, fleece pajama bottoms seem to intensify rotten crotch smell. It's horrible and I can't breath sometimes!

You should set a visitor dress code.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    edited March 2017
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    jbirdgreen wrote: »
    I hate this athleisure trend. Workout clothes are for working out, dammit. Or if you're a mom with toddlers. You can do anything you damn well please if you deal with toddlers all day.

It's my unpopular opinion, but it's my opinion.

I hate it because they are now designing the clothes for you to laze around in them, which means they focus more on aesthetics rather than whether or not they are going to slide down your butt when you squat. I want to buy workout clothes for performance, not because they just look cute.

It's the uniform in my grocery store. It may be a requirement. I'm not sure.

Athleisure wear is definitely a step up from the usual northern Canadian grocery store gear... hockey themed pj pants and crocs.

Around her it seems to be fleece pajama bottoms and dirty t-shirts. Fyi, they even where this into our office for their eye doctor appt's, fleece pajama bottoms seem to intensify rotten crotch smell. It's horrible and I can't breath sometimes!

Could have gone my whole life without knowing this.

LOL I wish I could have gone my whole life without smelling it! I have actually asked a few really bad offenders to leave and not come back until they shower.

And their reactions, were?

They left and came back clean, they honestly didn't say much. I am sure they were embarrassed, I did it in private in a closed exam room but seriously the stench was so horrible I was gagging with the door closed before the exam procedure could even start. I have no bad feelings over it. It's not rocket science to at least clean the hot spots before going out in public.

I am shocked that, they even; came back & lol @ "hot spots"! :D
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    I dislike the, Girl Scout's Thin Mint cereal!

I dislike the, Girl Scout's Caramel Crunch cereal even; more!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I'm so tired of moving
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    I confess I didn't wear a bra today. I feel.... sooo.... free.

I confess that neither did I.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member

I confess that neither did I.

I bet you could totally rock some Victoria's Secret lacy things if you wanted!
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,239 Member

Neither did I!!! :smiley:

I wore a sweater today at work because the shirt I was wearing was wrinkled as HELZ!
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member

So how many Friend request have you received since posting this?
  • Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    @Pamela_43 wrote: »
    I confess I treat all my wounds with diesel fuel and super glue.

I cut my thumb really bad a few years ago, it needed stitches. But since I hate needles, etc, I super glued it shut. It worked

I confess that I had originally believed the urban myth that super glue was invented as an alternative to stitches. It WILL close a wound and stop the bleeding quickly, but can also have some side effects (skin irritation being the most common). My research have shown this to not be the case.

From http://www.supergluecorp.com/?q=history.html

"Since its heralded beginning, the powerful adhesive known as Super Glue has enjoyed a rich history - including an imaginative element of mythology! Though urban legend describes the glue as an accidental solution to battle wounds during World War II, its actual evolution is a little different.

The original cyanoacrylates (the chemical name for the glue) were discovered in 1942 in a search for materials to make clear plastic gun sights for the war, and scientists stumbled upon a formulation that stuck to everything that it came in contact with. However, cyanoacrylates were quickly rejected by American researchers precisely because they stuck to everything! In 1951, cyanoacrylates were rediscovered by Eastman Kodak researchers Harry Coover and Fred Joyner, who recognized its true commercial potential, and it was first sold as a commercial product in 1958.

We are proud to have Super Glue in our extensive family of products and look forward to the future evolution of this magical adhesive!"

• Monkey_Business
    Monkey_Business Posts: 1,800 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I was apparently a little too naughty and got in trouble.

It's LIES I tell you, all LIES. There is no such thing as being "a little too naughty". They are just saying that to oppress you!
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    I confess that I think lularoe clothing is so hideous and unflattering! WHY is everyone trying to sell me lularoe?!

I confess I had to look lularoe up. Wth? People wear this on purpose!?!? LOL
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    fidycixer wrote: »
    I confess I just used a butter knife to poke a hole in the seal of a gallon of milk. Wiped it off on my jeans...and put it back in with the other clean butter knives.

Just the tip though.

:o ..you bad boy you ...
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Pamela_43 wrote: »
    I confess that I think lularoe clothing is so hideous and unflattering! WHY is everyone trying to sell me lularoe?!

I confess I had to look lularoe up. Wth? People wear this on purpose!?!? LOL

I just looked it up too. Not my style
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I was apparently a little too naughty and got in trouble.

I am sure the being to naughty part is a nice story but the got in trouble part may be naughty to share lol.
  • tmanfromtexas
    tmanfromtexas Posts: 928 Member
    I confess I just used a butter knife to poke a hole in the seal of a gallon of milk. Wiped it off on my jeans...and put it back in with the other clean butter knives.

Just the tip though.

As long as you only put the tip in, is it really that bad?
  • Rhody_Hoosier
    Rhody_Hoosier Posts: 688 Member

Just the tip though.

:o ..you bad boy you ...

I am bad...and I like it dirty. :D:D:D
  • jbirdgreen
    jbirdgreen Posts: 569 Member
    I walk about a 17 minute mile at a natural, brisk pace.
    I walk 3.2 miles on my lunch break in good weather.
    I walked 16 minute miles today because I realized, just as I was halfway in that first mile and too far to turn back, that I REALLY had to pee.
    The park I walk around has no bathrooms.

So a full bladder is a motivator.