True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm still in pjs and I don't intend for that to change until Monday morning lol

I confess that I think you are one awesome man ;)
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    I confess that I am feeling old.

My Daughter, who is 18, is downstairs "hanging out" with her first "boyfriend", who is 16, and, biologically also a girl.
    I am having difficulty getting used to this on several levels.

But at least nobody is getting knocked up!

Gotta find the silver lining in things!
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    What???!!! LOL Who is telling you all these lies? The sloth and laziness traits are only acceptable on the weekends and if a female is telling you she enjoys a lazy man beyond the weekend then she needs to up her standards :D
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess that I'm still in pjs and I don't intend for that to change until Monday morning lol

I confess that I think you are one awesome man ;)

Thank you! Yes... I hear sloth and laziness are attractive traits in a man :D

• synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I confess art galleries are boring.
  • sw33tp3a1
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

Really? I enjoy them so much. The art museum is my favorite place lol
  • synchkat
    Options

I'd rather be at the museum qnd seeing the dinosaurs and rocks and nature stuff. Pretty paintings are nice to look at but not my interest

At least there's WiFi
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    @jamcdonel wrote: »
    I confess that I am feeling old.

My Daughter, who is 18, is downstairs "hanging out" with her first "boyfriend", who is 16, and, biologically also a girl.
    I am having difficulty getting used to this on several levels.

But at least nobody is getting knocked up!

Wow.. I take my hat off for you sir! You've raised a strong, open minded daughter. That's amazing. You should be proud of your little girl for being a kind person who treats everyone equally. Heck, I'm sure you're super proud of her.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

Same here.

Love' em!
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've just compounded my insomnia by browsing these forums and embarking on a random youtube journey. Start with a music video, end up watching cake making tutorials, skateboarding accidents and Christopher Walken impersonations!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't washed my hands since yesterdays post workout shower. I tore my palm open and it hurts like hell when the water touches the fresh red skin under the calluses.
    I feel dirty and disgusting but I might as well get it done. Only burns and stings for a few minutes...
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I confess I haven't washed my hands since yesterdays post workout shower. I tore my palm open and it hurts like hell when the water touches the fresh red skin under the calluses.
    I feel dirty and disgusting but I might as well get it done. Only burns and stings for a few minutes...

Ouch! Got any hand sanitiser? (yes, we use a S rather than a Z over this side of the pond!)

I confess that I'm feeling a lot more positive about things today. Looking forward to getting my body back as well as getting my head down and making money in work.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Confession: Four days ago, I took a knife to my face and arms. I never cut seriously enough to cause any real bleeding, and I wasn't doing it as a suicide attempt...I just wanted to hurt myself as punishment for the things I can't change about myself. Punishment for what I can't be.
    I really hope you are ok ....I don't know you at all but this is so sad....hugs to you ..I hope oneday you see that you are enough just as you are
  • synchkat
    Options
    moya_bleh wrote: »
    I confess that I've just compounded my insomnia by browsing these forums and embarking on a random youtube journey. Start with a music video, end up watching cake making tutorials, skateboarding accidents and Christopher Walken impersonations!

Omg I can spend hours watching cookies and cakes being decorated. It's like I just lose time
  • rugratz2015
    rugratz2015 Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Confession: Four days ago, I took a knife to my face and arms. I never cut seriously enough to cause any real bleeding, and I wasn't doing it as a suicide attempt...I just wanted to hurt myself as punishment for the things I can't change about myself. Punishment for what I can't be.
    I really hope you are ok ....I don't know you at all but this is so sad....hugs to you ..I hope oneday you see that you are enough just as you are

This ^^^ and hope you realise that we can't all be what we want to be, so we need to be the best of what we can be, it's not easy, but it will be worth it x
  • synchkat
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

Ouch hope it heals quickly
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    I confess I missed this thread alot over the last day or so.