True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    A patient just came through my office and gave me a huge hug, one of those tight awkward hugs that last a few seconds too long and says "I am so happy to see you!" I have no effing clue who this guy is, I think he was just trying to play it smooth so he could smash my boobs against him. I am still a little creeped out and want to take a shower now.

And I admit I am way too nice.. he hugged me again as he left.. this time even harder and full on boob smooshage.. Ugh. I am hiding when he comes back next week.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess, when looking at some of the girls around here, the thought of "why aren't you sitting on my face?" gets typed as, "Looking great. Props on the hard work."

That's what PMs are for

lol. I pretty much do the same in rare PM's I send.

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess, when looking at some of the girls around here, the thought of "why aren't you sitting on my face?" gets typed as, "Looking great. Props on the hard work."

Autocorrect strikes again

lol. Just killin' mah swagger.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    A patient just came through my office and gave me a huge hug, one of those tight awkward hugs that last a few seconds too long and says "I am so happy to see you!" I have no effing clue who this guy is, I think he was just trying to play it smooth so he could smash my boobs against him. I am still a little creeped out and want to take a shower now.

And I admit I am way too nice.. he hugged me again as he left.. this time even harder and full on boob smooshage.. Ugh. I am hiding when he comes back next week.

Fight fire with fire.

Next week. ... he gets a reacharound
  • Motorsheen
    Options

That's what PMs are for

Promises....
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That's what PMs are for

Promises....

Broken promises...
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    bah
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options

That's what PMs are for

Promises....

Broken promises...

@RunHardBeStrong . I want to hire you to run my Optical shop. Unfortunately, Right now it is run by the owner's daughter, and even though she is incompetent, her name is on the building.
  • Motorsheen
    Options

That's what PMs are for

Promises....

Broken promises...

Story of my life. ....

That's okay; it's my comfort zone.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    f480109ccc429af0c4920e4f48934fb3.jpg
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I'm trying to stay off the forums but some of you people make me LOL so hard it's kinda hard to stay away

Resistance is futile
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    I confess I'm trying to stay off the forums but some of you people make me LOL so hard it's kinda hard to stay away

This place is like drugs..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    Options
    jamcdonel wrote: »

That's what PMs are for

Promises....

Broken promises...

@RunHardBeStrong . I want to hire you to run my Optical shop. Unfortunately, Right now it is run by the owner's daughter, and even though she is incompetent, her name is on the building.

Where are you located? Not to brag or anything but I am pretty damn good at my job. Like selling ice to eskimos!
  • Motorsheen
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

More like ghetto drugs.
  • Gimsteinn
    Options
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

More like ghetto drugs.

You're right..

giphy.gif