True Confessions - Don't Judge

Replies

• FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    I confess I just sent a friend request without making sure they're a coffee drinker first.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    I confess I've 50 million things I need to do today. I wonder if I'll get any of them done
  • FairhavenDS
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I just sent a friend request without making sure they're a coffee drinker first.

I am glad you do that sometimes or you and I would have never known each other.

I'm still hoping to convert you. It's not looking good though.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member

Can we be friends? I'm just getting into cold brew!
  • FairhavenDS
    angelxsss wrote: »

Can we be friends? I'm just getting into cold brew!

Of course!
  • FairhavenDS
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I confess I'm not a coffee drinker.

*sigh* More for @LL5lifts and I, I guess.
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    I will never drink coffee. NEVER!!!!!
    Probably not tea either. I don't understand how people can truly enjoy the tastes of either of these.
    Go ahead and stone me now.

I'm with you on coffee. Vile liquid.
  • FairhavenDS
    Probably not tea either. I don't understand how people can truly enjoy the tastes of either of these.

I can't. Then I'd have to admit I was wrong for friending you. I'd rather just drink your share of the coffee.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member

I shall convert you to the tea gang
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    I confess if I could have a coffee IV, I would use it daily, all day.
  • NYCDutchess
    NYCDutchess Posts: 622 Member
    dawnna76 wrote: »
    I confess that yesterday I ate half a large bucket of popcorn at the movies, had two slices of pizza for dinner, two garlic bread sticks, two brownies and 2 cups of strawberry ice cream for dessert.
    I'm right there with you! Hope you enjoyed it!
  • SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    I confess that I've always had a sweet spot for Julie Andrews :)
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member

I'm with you on coffee. Vile liquid.

Thank you for your support. Some of these people around here are nuts! (Shhhh don't tell them I said that, they may come at me in a caffeinated rage)

its-like-a-hug-in-a-cup-gif.gif

We coffee people are chill. I'd be worried of the tea ones though. :smiley:
  • synchkat
    Vagitated wrote: »
    I confess I just had to look up what state ME was to pay a bill

Maine?
  • synchkat
    I confess I need like 3 extra hours. Anyone have any they can loan me? I'll give them back on the weekend, I promise
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member

wait.

you're a Michigan fan and you don't like coffee?? both?

.... are you also a member of the communist party?

.... do you also hate puppies?
  • jimsouth_1978
    jimsouth_1978 Posts: 9 Member
    I Confess, I'm working from home today but after running this morning Iv just sat around in the buff all day and done sod all :)
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    I confess that I often make my DW sound like some sort of ridiculous harpy. She is not.

She has a heart that is too big for the clock, chronically over-commits herself, and goes over and above her responsibilities in almost all things. She is the most fiercely loyal and dedicated person I have ever known. She is what we all hope our children have as a teacher and professor. She is a thoughtful, caring, professional educator who expects the very best out of her students, so that they, in turn can do the same for their students.

Sometimes it is difficult and lonely being married to a rising star. They are moving upwards so fast, that it makes you feel like you are standing still, or moving backwards. We are right now in the thick of the semester. The workload is insane and she is being pulled in about 12 different directions. We have been doing this for many years, and somehow it doesn't get any easier. I, for better or worse, bring my frustrations and loneliness here. I said something earlier on another thread about airing dirty laundry. That is exactly what I have been doing, and I shouldn't. I really need to listen to my own words.

I am truly sorry.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

I confess I'm not a coffee drinker.

Surely you're a tea drinker though?

Are you calling me a cliche? Yes, yes I do. You happy now?

I am. More relieved than anything.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

Why? Is it the taste? I can make amazing coffee that tastes amazing without sugar or cream. Amazing.