True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I confess that my husband bought me oatmeal cream pies from our favorite bakery and they're good, but I prefer little Debbie.

Me too.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    A patient just came through my office and gave me a huge hug, one of those tight awkward hugs that last a few seconds too long and says "I am so happy to see you!" I have no effing clue who this guy is, I think he was just trying to play it smooth so he could smash my boobs against him. I am still a little creeped out and want to take a shower now.

Wait....that works?
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I confess that my husband bought me oatmeal cream pies from our favorite bakery and they're good, but I prefer little Debbie.

:)

i don't do oatmeal in any capacity other than Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies and homemade oatmeal cookies..
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »
    A patient just came through my office and gave me a huge hug, one of those tight awkward hugs that last a few seconds too long and says "I am so happy to see you!" I have no effing clue who this guy is, I think he was just trying to play it smooth so he could smash my boobs against him. I am still a little creeped out and want to take a shower now.

Wait....that works?

Apparently I am really naive and fell for it...
    tjiddy wrote: »

It was awkward when you didn't recognize me...

Well, that explains a lot!
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »

:)

i don't do oatmeal in any capacity other than Little Debbie Oatmeal Cream Pies and homemade oatmeal cookies..

How about just cream pies though??

what?
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

You're a little Debbie. :tongue:

thedcubed1 wrote: »
    I confess I can't handle the main forums anymore. I have lost all patience with the same arguments day in, day out. With the people who don't read before they post. With the people who don't use that hunk of mass residing in their skull for any kind of logical thought. With the people who think "research" is skimming an article that supports their erroneous beliefs, written by someone who's trying to sell them something. With the special snowflakes who claim that because something very specific like keto worked for them, it's therefore true for everyone. With keto. With myself for even using the term special snowflake, because I really try to not be that obnoxious and demeaning.

Maybe I should unfollow all of those and check out the selfie thread... I admit that kind of scares me, but I'm curious what all the hype is about. I hear there's boobs?

I have not been back to this thread in a couple of days and saw your post.

I just wanted to say that about 90% of my posts are from the main forums. I used to religiously post there. I go back there from time to time, I now lurk more than I post and its for the reasons you have I basically said here. I adopted the term 'snarky' from being in there! lol

Had to comment on keto... Two years ago when I was learning, I saw keto mentioned alot. And I can say I thought doing keto might be something awesome for weight losing weight.. I got through a couple of weeks of the carb flu, could not train worth a darn and my family literally wanted to kill me but not as much as I wanted to kill my self...LOL

Have you been to the selfie thread yet? It's really is awesome in there! :)

I always love seeing your posts. I've been around a long time, though I mostly have lurked in the past, and you've always been full of good advice and seem very accomplished. (Sorry if that sounds a little Internet-stalker-y!)

IDK how people train on keto. My lifts are way better after a bowl of pasta. I've watched a girl almost pass out in a because she was starting keto.

I stopped by the selfie thread. Decided I have too many body image issues to hang out in there right now, but damn, y'all are all gorgeous :)

thank you darlin and no not internet stalkish at all.. you should really see some stalkers I get :# ..lol

one day you will get the courage up to do the selfie thread, took me a while to get there. :)

Hey...I said I was SORRY for that!!! :tongue:

You stalkerish? Not you, you are the nicest dude here in MFP.. :)

Ha yeah @Nitroalley2 knows me better @RoxieDawn ....we've only just begun :wink:

oh god help me!!!! :#:#

If he gets out of line, just slap him around a little. He likes it! Trust me! :D

trust you???? :D my goodness, I miss all the getting out of line and slapping around.. Where's mine?

38mdlbbitszm.gif
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess im pretty sure i just heard somebody walk by me in the hallway and let one rip.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options

You're a little Debbie. :tongue:

I confess I can't handle the main forums anymore. I have lost all patience with the same arguments day in, day out. With the people who don't read before they post. With the people who don't use that hunk of mass residing in their skull for any kind of logical thought. With the people who think "research" is skimming an article that supports their erroneous beliefs, written by someone who's trying to sell them something. With the special snowflakes who claim that because something very specific like keto worked for them, it's therefore true for everyone. With keto. With myself for even using the term special snowflake, because I really try to not be that obnoxious and demeaning.

Maybe I should unfollow all of those and check out the selfie thread... I admit that kind of scares me, but I'm curious what all the hype is about. I hear there's boobs?

I have not been back to this thread in a couple of days and saw your post.

I just wanted to say that about 90% of my posts are from the main forums. I used to religiously post there. I go back there from time to time, I now lurk more than I post and its for the reasons you have I basically said here. I adopted the term 'snarky' from being in there! lol

Had to comment on keto... Two years ago when I was learning, I saw keto mentioned alot. And I can say I thought doing keto might be something awesome for weight losing weight.. I got through a couple of weeks of the carb flu, could not train worth a darn and my family literally wanted to kill me but not as much as I wanted to kill my self...LOL

Have you been to the selfie thread yet? It's really is awesome in there! :)

I always love seeing your posts. I've been around a long time, though I mostly have lurked in the past, and you've always been full of good advice and seem very accomplished. (Sorry if that sounds a little Internet-stalker-y!)

IDK how people train on keto. My lifts are way better after a bowl of pasta. I've watched a girl almost pass out in a because she was starting keto.

I stopped by the selfie thread. Decided I have too many body image issues to hang out in there right now, but damn, y'all are all gorgeous :)

thank you darlin and no not internet stalkish at all.. you should really see some stalkers I get :# ..lol

one day you will get the courage up to do the selfie thread, took me a while to get there. :)

Hey...I said I was SORRY for that!!! :tongue:

You stalkerish? Not you, you are the nicest dude here in MFP.. :)

Ha yeah @Nitroalley2 knows me better @RoxieDawn ....we've only just begun :wink:

oh god help me!!!! :#:#

If he gets out of line, just slap him around a little. He likes it! Trust me! :D

trust you???? :D my goodness, I miss all the getting out of line and slapping around.. Where's mine?

38mdlbbitszm.gif

a bit sarcasm.. :D I am coming for you, keep stepping out of line!!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    Bahahahahaha this thread is awesome