True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    Guys, if someones going to sit on your face please shave your mustache off first.

Mustache burns are no fun.

Disagree. A beard ride is much much better.

How you doin'?
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    Guys, if someones going to sit on your face please shave your mustache off first.

Mustache burns are no fun.

Disagree. A beard ride is much much better.

Amen.

you've tried it?

Just counting my blessings.

so I'll take that as a yes. Guess it's like cops who have to try being pepper sprayed to know what it's like..nice thorough research
  • synchkat
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess, I am still getting used to quoting people and trying to chime in on threads. Still suck at it.

Keep practicing. I botch it a lot myself.

I confess your dog looks vicious
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess I want to marry Tom Brady and have all his babies <3

They would be such pretty babies!
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess, I am still getting used to quoting people and trying to chime in on threads. Still suck at it.

My Sammy is the sweetest thing ever, except when he headbutts the groin area.

ouch naughty Sammy
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

My Sammy is the sweetest thing ever, except when he headbutts the groin area.

That's a golden retriever smile! Those are the best dogs ever.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options

how about just wear him down Sunday morning so he plays like *kitten* Sunday night! Go Falcons!
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    nolan44219 wrote: »

how about just wear him down Sunday morning so he plays like *kitten* Sunday night! Go Falcons!

No, no, no. This is wrong. As a lifelong Saints' fan, all I can say is, *kitten* the Falcons. :)
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    jnichel wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »

No, no, no. This is wrong. As a lifelong Saints' fan, all I can say is, *kitten* the Falcons. :)

LOL I've been a lifelong Falcons fan. Strangely enough I like the Saints who is supposed to be the region rival. Mostly because of Drew Brees. But You guys have a trophy! let us get one! Then we can go back to being enemies next year....

• synchkat
    Options
    I confess I'm tired of hearing about people I know and love getting cancer. Now my cousin's son is undergoing chemo. The irony, he's working in cancer research. Let's hope he can heal himself
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Even after 100's and 100's of presentations, speaking engagements, workshops, and classes, I still get up tight about wanting to make sure everything goes perfect. Once I get started, it's all good, but I hate waiting to start. Have always been the same when producing or directing events and shows.
  • synchkat
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    Even after 100's and 100's of presentations, speaking engagements, workshops, and classes, I still get up tight about wanting to make sure everything goes perfect. Once I get started, it's all good, but I hate waiting to start. Have always been the same when producing or directing events and shows.

the waiting and anticipation is the worst. I know this all too well from competitions.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

the waiting and anticipation is the worst. I know this all too well from competitions.

Exactly. Same with my tennis matches even, but worse for speaking engagements.