eli67 wrote: »
    I confess I like the frisky confessions lol

Do tell
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    tjiddy wrote: »
    This is my bucket list...
    7paz3ibx89lp.jpg

What? wait... that's like supersize food right? You can eat all that?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    I confess I wish I had better social skills. Met a cool girl at the show last night and we didn't exchange info so I internet stalked her to death and now I don't know whether to play it cool or ask how her daughter's birthday party in August was.

You should totally send a belated birthday present.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    I confess I wish I had better social skills. Met a cool girl at the show last night and we didn't exchange info so I internet stalked her to death and now I don't know whether to play it cool or ask how her daughter's birthday party in August was.

I think you should totally leave rose petals on her bed.
  • Gimsteinn
    subcounter wrote: »

I think you should totally leave rose petals on her bed.

Or better, show up naked in her shower..
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member

r6to0c5rn4pa.jpg

That's how I feel about you too.

ddjqrwnz12ss.gif
  • cee134
    edited February 2017
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    7paz3ibx89lp.jpg

Save me a seat! I want the Texas Squealer, but I am not sure I can order it without blushing

It's 15 minutes from the Big House...just sayin'...

@tjiddy I confess I wonder what you thought about Jurassic World?
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    7paz3ibx89lp.jpg

Save me a seat! I want the Texas Squealer, but I am not sure I can order it without blushing

I'd like to go to a game at the big house. I think that would be an awesome experience. I'm not a Michigan fan really but I could definitely be a bandwagon fan when they play certain teams I dislike.
  • cee134
    edited February 2017
    cee134 wrote: »
    7paz3ibx89lp.jpg

@tjiddy I confess I wonder what you thoughts about Jurassic World?

I go back and forth on it every time I see it. I really dug some of the nostalgic stuff, but I cringed thinking "not this crap again". I don't hate it. That's the best way for me to describe it. I'm still bitter about Lost World. I read the book before the movie and was like "woah", then the movie plot was a complete 180 of the book.

Yeah, when Jurassic Park ended with main characters still alive that shouldn't be, that's when I knew there was trouble. Jurassic World was good.... but.... the ending was predictable and stupid. Still I think it was the 2nd best movie of the series.
  • cee134
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    7paz3ibx89lp.jpg

I'd like to go to a game at the big house. I think that would be an awesome experience. I'm not a Michigan fan really but I could definitely be a bandwagon fan when they play certain teams I dislike.

I'll host anyone that wants to see a game here

All 3 of us at the same time?! I think there is a term for that.....

Triumvirate?
  • Gimsteinn
    I really should get going to pick up the kids.. but that means I have to put on a bra and a jumper and I'm not in the mood for either... :sweat:
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Gimsteinn wrote: »
    I really should get going to pick up the kids.. but that means I have to put on a bra and a jumper and I'm not in the mood for either... :sweat:

Sounds awful
  • Gimsteinn
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    Gimsteinn wrote: »

Sounds awful

I know right lol
  • subcounter
    I confess that i once somehow managed to fall in love with someone over the internet and it did not end well at all.

i-know-that-feel.jpg
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    subcounter wrote: »
    I confess that i once somehow managed to fall in love with someone over the internet and it did not end well at all.

i-know-that-feel.jpg

l3490wt4u8p2.jpg

lmao back at that time I definitely could have used a hug or two. Luckily since then I've gotten a lot smarter, not repeating that mistake again.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member

I hope your heart is recovering <3

It's been fully recovered. This happened to me years ago, being young and not so smart, life kicked me right in the *kitten* deservedly.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    I confess that I'm sorely tempted to remove all the batteries from my kid's toys.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    I didn't brush my teeth this morning. Or last night.
  • subcounter
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I didn't brush my teeth this morning. Or last night.

278.gif
    brush them now!