True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess...I am craving a taste a sumpin sumpin. You all are instigators.

You taste mine... I'll taste yours..

Just sayin'

Words to live by
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Speaking of no mustaches....
    @MalkinMagic71 how are you tonight?

I'm ok. Stressed as normal, but getting through the day/night.
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of dental visits, and I'm having a wisdom tooth pulled this afternoon. I would rather be shot at.

this reminds me of when i got my wisdom teeth removed and i woke up to find a topless hygienist being felt up by the dentist. true story. so maybe you'll get lucky? :lol:

Jealous!!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of dental visits, and I'm having a wisdom tooth pulled this afternoon. I would rather be shot at.

Yikes you'll be fine. Dentists do suck though
  • Canehdn
    Canehdn Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    *knock on wood*

I confess that after several months of my emotions being all over the place i think I'm finally over my ex. This is the closest to normal that I've felt in a long time. Sometimes i still feel a bit a lonely but it's not as bad as before.The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter, just hoping it's not a train.

That's awesome to hear man. Seriously, congrats. I know how that stuff goes. It's a good feeling.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I confess that I love donuts even more now. Edit: it took me awhile to catch up in this thread.

6ssqd169yq9s.png
    94f.png 120.6K
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    cee134 wrote: »
    I confess that I love donuts even more now. Edit: it took me awhile to catch up in this thread.

6ssqd169yq9s.png

Bwahahaha! You're welcome.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    Guys, if someones going to sit on your face please shave your mustache off first.

Mustache burns are no fun.

Disagree. A beard ride is much much better.
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »
    Guys, if someones going to sit on your face please shave your mustache off first.

Amen.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    Canehdn wrote: »
    *knock on wood*

I confess that after several months of my emotions being all over the place i think I'm finally over my ex. This is the closest to normal that I've felt in a long time. Sometimes i still feel a bit a lonely but it's not as bad as before.The light at the end of the tunnel is getting brighter, just hoping it's not a train.

That's awesome to hear man. Seriously, congrats. I know how that stuff goes. It's a good feeling.

Thanks man, it started off rough but i made it through, feels like i had to learn how to walk again lol
  • DavidRocketts
    DavidRocketts Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    OK, never confessed this one: a certain young woman was causing me a huge amount of stress, so I 'facilitated' her ability to conceive. She became pregnant, had a child and the trouble stopped. Instead of my stress levels being sky high, they dropped. I would imagine hers went up a bit...
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    I stopped by the selfie thread. Decided I have too many body image issues to hang out in there right now, but damn, y'all are all gorgeous :)

They are so freaking pretty up in there! I feel too insecure right now too post or comment. But, the selfie thread and these always make me laugh! I haven't had a chance to view all posts, because I stop in on my breaks at work, and don't have the app on the phone just yet. But you said what I feel. :smile:
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    Options
    I confess, I am still getting used to quoting people and trying to chime in on threads. Still suck at it.
  • Nitroalley2
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

Amen.

you've tried it?

Just counting my blessings.