Options

Replies

• jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    jamcdonel wrote: »
    Guys, if someones going to sit on your face please shave your mustache off first.

Mustache burns are no fun.

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

Because I've just gotten my beard to where I like it, and now I'm getting told about mustache burns...not that it would matter around here.

I have to agree with our little mortician. I've super sensitive skin. not a fan of what it can do.
    Guys, if someones going to sit on your face please shave your mustache off first.

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

Because I've just gotten my beard to where I like it, and now I'm getting told about mustache burns...not that it would matter around here.

I'm in the minority so I think your beard is safe.

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

I have to agree with our little mortician. I've super sensitive skin. not a fan of what it can do.

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

The more you know!
    I never knew that this was an issue. Then again, I am kinda new to the whole facial hair thing. Then again, it isn't an issue in the current situation. Something about "germs". I will keep this information in mind if the attitude changes. Thanks Ladies!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

The more you know!
    I never knew that this was an issue. Then again, I am kinda new to the whole facial hair thing. Then again, it isn't an issue in the current situation. Something about "germs". I will keep this information in mind if the attitude changes. Thanks Ladies!

I am not a facial hair fan cause I just imagine dirt and germs lurking in there
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

The more you know!

Well, I live and work in the mountains of Appalachia. So When in Rome!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

This makes me sad.

Why are you sad?

The more you know!

Well, I live and work in the mountains of Appalachia. So When in Rome!

Nah. I don't go by that adage. I always keep my own style. It's why I'm the weirdo of the curling section at the club
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    The last 10 pages or so... great stuff. haha.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Speaking of no mustaches....
    @MalkinMagic71 how are you tonight?
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess...I am craving a taste a sumpin sumpin. You all are instigators.

You taste mine... I'll taste yours..

Just sayin'
  • chocolate_owl
    chocolate_owl Posts: 1,695 Member
    Options

I'm in the minority agreeing with this. And I believe in the smoothness being reciprocated.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »
    I confess...I am craving a taste a sumpin sumpin. You all are instigators.

You taste mine... I'll taste yours..

Just sayin'

9nzgh8kvd6vr.jpg
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options

I'm in the minority agreeing with this. And I believe in the smoothness being reciprocated.

Yep, if I gotta shave so do you
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I'm new, but I'll join (don't mind me!).

I confess that I'm past 30 and still have no idea what to do with my life.. college taught me nothing useful.

Welcome!
    Tough to find something you both love and can get paid for

Yep, sadly.. art was not that career, lol. Don't get me wrong, I still do commission work, but getting people to actually value art enough to *want* to pay for it is tough. :P

Very true, especially once you lose the college network. I was in a similar boat for a long time, now I'm starting to see where I want to go with my life. The only advice I have is find jobs that teach skills or offer training that will be useful no matter what you do, and you'll be that much farther ahead whenever you get where you're going.

Not that it feels like it along the way.
  • FairhavenDS
    Options
    I am terrified of dental visits, and I'm having a wisdom tooth pulled this afternoon. I would rather be shot at.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I am terrified of dental visits, and I'm having a wisdom tooth pulled this afternoon. I would rather be shot at.

:* ...
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options

Ugh, those are rough! I hope they dope ya up well and give you some pain meds afterwards. *hugs*
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

this reminds me of when i got my wisdom teeth removed and i woke up to find a topless hygienist being felt up by the dentist. true story. so maybe you'll get lucky? :lol:
  • FairhavenDS
    Options

this reminds me of when i got my wisdom teeth removed and i woke up to find a topless hygienist being felt up by the dentist. true story. so maybe you'll get lucky? :lol:

No dice, they're not putting me under, but that does make me feel a little better....
  • toned_thugs_n_harmony
    toned_thugs_n_harmony Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options

Do you have that dentists office phone number? I really should be more mindful of my dental health.

they should pay me a percentage for how many people i've gotten to go because of that story.
  • FairhavenDS
    Options

Do you have that dentists office phone number? I really should be more mindful of my dental health.

they should pay me a percentage for how many people i've gotten to go because of that story.

Have you considered buying stock in the dental industry? Wait, that's probably not a thing.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    This is the only threat I can read all the way through without getting bored and skipping to the end. And I am so very glad I did