True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    jnichel wrote: »
    I confess that chocolate is better then sex!

I think cheesecake is better than sex

I could go with cheesecake, but not chocolate.

Really? Ugh.

Well, there's this 34yo woman who could probably change my mind. ;)
  • YouniqueRebelChic
    YouniqueRebelChic Posts: 130 Member
    Options

Noooooo way

Really! Do you something I don't?

To me chocolate is meh, but sex? Good sex? I NEED that. I could live without chocolate forever

Now good sex! I just said sex!
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I really want to complain about how exhausted I am from work but I'm afraid everyone will judge me because so many people work way harder than I do
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    I confess I haven't been this happy in a very long time. I never want this feeling to go away...
  • YouniqueRebelChic
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    I confess I haven't been this happy in a very long time. I never want this feeling to go away...

Find a song that helps you keep this feeling! That way you can listen to it and remember how happy you are!
  • YouniqueRebelChic
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

Then you and he aren't doing it right! Says the major chocoholic. I've had sex much better than any chocolate.

I think it's more not doing it right it's more I can have it when ever I want and no one is going to stop me!!! Ahahhhahhaha
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

Find a song that helps you keep this feeling! That way you can listen to it and remember how happy you are!

I have a few couple of songs that describe my feels and they been on repeat all day :)

• YouniqueRebelChic
    Options

I have a few couple of songs that describe my feels and they been on repeat all day :)

Music is the best therapy anyone could have!
  • YouniqueRebelChic
    Options
    I Confess because we are on the topic! Lol I confess I haven't been out of bed the last 2 days! Not because I am sick! Not because I am lazy! But because my dreams are better then reality!
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I watched all the Back to the Future movies yesterday.
  • YouniqueRebelChic
    Options

Then you and he aren't doing it right! Says the major chocoholic. I've had sex much better than any chocolate.

I think it's more not doing it right it's more I can have it when ever I want and no one is going to stop me!!! Ahahhhahhaha

What? You can have the chocolate anytime you want? Yeah, I'm in that boat. I can have chocolate anytime I want. The sex, not so much. lol

I feel your pain. Probably why I don't give a *kitten* about the chocolate

Who is coming over chocolate for everyone who needs more of it in life
    I am a chef so I can make a killer triple chocolate cake with fudge!
  • YouniqueRebelChic
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I am amazed at the topics we argue here. Who knew that water chestnuts were such a debated topic? Now I wonder if lots of other foods would get the same reaction because we are all insane

Food is very sensitive topic!
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I confess that sometimes I am amazed at the topics we argue here. Who knew that water chestnuts were such a debated topic? Now I wonder if lots of other foods would get the same reaction because we are all insane

Like anchovies or kumkuats? (I really just like saying kumkuats)
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Cilantro would be one.
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I said it before. Beets blah!