• LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
    She is one lucky lady!
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess I can't keep up with the selfie thread. There isn't enough time in the day to get through those and comment on them like I should.
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess if I were to post the crazyshitt that goes through my mind on these forums, I'm sure I'd be very very popular. Possibly banned but I'd go out with a bang, no doubt. Some might love, lots might hate.

Id love it :p .. :D bring it J ..
    slivesey77 wrote: »
    I confess if I were to post the crazyshitt that goes through my mind on these forums, I'm sure I'd be very very popular. Possibly banned but I'd go out with a bang, no doubt. Some might love, lots might hate.

Maybe you can just whisper it in my ear. Seems a shame to let it go to waste.

Inquiring minds want to know

Put it this way, i might be going tohell when I die.

Of course ..me too ..its where all the fun stuff happens :D>:)

Honey I'm driving the bus to that b itch.

I wanna ride in the back seat
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    I wanna go for a ride!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options

Im riding too
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

There's plenty of room in the front.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I allowed/agreed for my girl to publicly announce our engagement tonight and I feel like I'm having a heart attack right now.

Congratulations!!!! We're invited right? :p
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I allowed/agreed for my girl to publicly announce our engagement tonight and I feel like I'm having a heart attack right now.

Congratulations!!!! We're invited right? :p

I confess. I always wanted to crash a wedding like Owen Wilson. Eat all the cake. :p MFP Wedding Crashers eat all the foooood!
    Relax... Congrats!! We wouldn't do that. Have a wonderful wedding.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options

Might?
    Honey I got a seat with mt name waiting for me. ;)