• RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I said it before. Beets blah!

Now, those are fighting words!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I confess that chocolate is better then sex!

That's having bad sex or REALLY fantastic chocolate. I prefer having both be good and plenty. (Candy pun, yes)
  • Nitroalley2
    Nitroalley2 Posts: 3,419 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I said it before. Beets blah!

I like beets. A lot actually

Maybe I need to find a recipe. They taste like dirt
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess if I were to post the crazyshitt that goes through my mind on these forums, I'm sure I'd be very very popular. Possibly banned but I'd go out with a bang, no doubt. Some might love, lots might hate.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess if I were to post the crazyshitt that goes through my mind on these forums, I'm sure I'd be very very popular. Possibly banned but I'd go out with a bang, no doubt. Some might love, lots might hate.

Id love it :p .. :D bring it J ..
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options

Maybe you can just whisper it in my ear. Seems a shame to let it go to waste.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I am watching women's gymnastics.
    It's foreplay for tonight.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    slivesey77 wrote: »

Back off you smooth talking devil..J is special and I'll fight you for her >:)
  • slivesey77
    slivesey77 Posts: 2,450 Member
    Options

Smirks ... Jo you're so confrontational. Why fight when we can share?
  • slimgirljo15
    edited February 2017
    Options

Smirks ... Jo you're so confrontational. Why fight when we can share?

Throw in some wine and I think we got a deal..what say you @J_Surita3
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Inquiring minds want to know

Put it this way, i might be going tohell when I die.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Of course ..me too ..its where all the fun stuff happens :D>:)
  • Just_J_Now
    Options

Of course ..me too ..its where all the fun stuff happens :D>:)

Honey I'm driving the bus to that b itch.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I allowed/agreed for my girl to publicly announce our engagement tonight and I feel like I'm having a heart attack right now.

Congratulations.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I allowed/agreed for my girl to publicly announce our engagement tonight and I feel like I'm having a heart attack right now.

Congrats sweetie ..