LL5lifts wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    nolan44219 wrote: »
    ecbk28u9o4z4.gif

@LL5lifts THIS is who you remind me of!

who is that?

Rachel McAdams. Hallowed be thy name

oh, I didn't recognize her in that. People have said that once in awhile that my profile pic looks like her sometimes. Not so much in person I don't think.

That was what she looked like in true detective I think
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am really happy it's nap time and toddler attitude is on pause for a couple hours.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I hit a weight loss goal in the morning I hate eating because I know I'll go back up over that goal
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I will be staying away from the "Say It Again Sam" thread when I'm drinking wine, which might very well be tonight. :#
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I confess I will be staying away from the "Say It Again Sam" thread when I'm drinking wine, which might very well be tonight. :#

Probably a good idea lol. I want it to stay open!! :D

lol Oh it'll stay open, I just don't want to make a complete fool of myself. #sappyassdrunk
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess that I am beyond ready for this day to be over.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    Some of the shenanigans going on around here are frustrating me to no end.

Me too ..smh
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    I have to confess leggings no matter the size you are they are still see through when the sun hits the right way!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that I feel like I am failing at life, I am overwhelmed and exhausted and sad. I'm really good at putting on the big fake smile and pretending like it's all just a joke, but inside I don't feel that way.

awwww I hope things get sorted out and I very much doubt you are failing at life. Those abs are something to be proud of for one thing!!!
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess that I feel like I am failing at life, I am overwhelmed and exhausted and sad. I'm really good at putting on the big fake smile and pretending like it's all just a joke, but inside I don't feel that way.

This is exactly how I feel today. I hope you can shake it soon.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options

If you're doing the best you can, that's all that matters. You are not failing. This too shall pass. *hugs*
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

((hugs)) I know this feeling all to well. You will get past this. And find your piece of calm and happiness.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I feel like getting *kitten* faced tonight and I don't care that I really can't afford to be hungover tomorrow.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I feel like getting *kitten* faced tonight and I don't care that I really can't afford to be hungover tomorrow.

xmc6b7ud5v9e.gif
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I turned on the electronic babysitter for the next half hour until my husband gets home. I just can't anymore with the toddler attitude. It probably makes me a crap mom, but right now I don't care.