Options
    I don't drink but I have a fire ball candy!! Lol
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    csbnga wrote: »
    Fireball sounds really good tonight
    I've missed the fireball craze having not drank for almost three years. I used to shoot this cinnamon shot called aftershock with a splash of Tabasco

Ive seen the aftershock but haven't tried it. I like the fireball because its cheap and Jack Daniels Fire is good too.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    The last time I had Fireball was the night before I got married. Went to the bar where my parents and their friends were spending the evening, and my best friend was all "Someone buy this woman a shot, she's getting married tomorrow!" There were many. Most were Fireball (thanks, daddy!). Turning down free drinks is rude. I am so lucky I wasn't hungover walking down the aisle.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Come on over, I have been pouring *kitten* all ready.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options

Will there be any left by the time I get there? :open_mouth:
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess that i'm always interested to hear about how people describe me to other people. The way they see me and the way i see myself are never the same.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

Will there be any left by the time I get there? :open_mouth:

Ha! I have a fridge full of liquor but yeah, I will save you some fireball!
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »

If you run out, I have a whole unopened bottle that I've had since last April. @csbnga I'll share with you too.

I cant get a bottle to make it past 2 days. I'm not sure whether to be impressed or wonder what is wrong with you! Also, be right there.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I just deleted my dating apps. My standards might be too high, but *kitten* em, I'll just be alone
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    angelxsss wrote: »
    I just deleted my dating apps. My standards might be too high, but *kitten* em, I'll just be alone

You can find really fun single guys here!!
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    My liquor lasts a lot longer now that I'm cutting weight and watching calories....
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    I confess that yesterday i took my friend out to red lobster on her bday and while we were outside chatting we got approached by a homeless woman.

She was trying to get enough money for a hotel room but unfortunately neither of us had cash (I paid for our food with a gift card)

Since neither of us had money we gave her our to go boxes because i asked her if she was hungry and she told me she hadnt eaten all day.

She seemed really appreciative and she teared up when we both hugged her before she walked off.

I hope she's ok, as cold as it was that night i hope she was able to get that hotel room.

<3 That was so sweet of both of you to give her your leftovers and a hug. I hope she got that hotel room too.

I honestly wish i could have did more, i saw her walking when i was driving back home and i wanted to do something extra but i didnt have much else to give. It kinda bothered me.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    My liquor lasts a lot longer now that I'm cutting weight and watching calories....

SO... you're saying you've got extra? You should share with me.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options

Is that a invite!
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »

SO... you're saying you've got extra? You should share with me.

If you like whiskey I have enough to share. But I'm at work so I'll just sit here and live vicariously through you guys having fun. I think I should be allowed to drink at work. Pfft, rules
  • Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Options
    I confess that when I hit a weight loss goal in the morning I hate eating because I know I'll go back up over that goal

same
    I know its silly, but for me small weight fluctuations make a big difference on how I feel about myself in the morning