Options

Replies

• Dreamcrusher16
    Dreamcrusher16 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    tjiddy wrote: »
    @tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess I have posted my last selfie on the forums.
    Who do I need to beat up?

Who flagged this? Really?

Really? Are we that sensitive? Come'on people, enough with the senseless flaggings

post reported.

Awwww comeon buddy
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that when I have been told those precious powerful words that every guy loves to hear, like "you're hot", and "you're sexy", that it really does amazing things to a broken ego.... but I also confess that when the same *kitten* is said to 25 other guys not even 5 minutes later, I don't know why I bother getting out of bed.

Well, if it makes you feel any better, you're the only guy that I said looks like a badass sf rockstar. I wouldn't just say that to anyone
  • gameonlivabit
    gameonlivabit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I confess i truly love the human body and i find allot of people attractive ..however it about ends there for me.. but i appreciate the beauty of all shapes and sizes men and women... the body is a truly beautiful
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    I confess I've not been using MFP as it's intended to be used. I cannot possibly log all these wine calories because I will slit my wrists if I see it.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    I confess I think this is good advice.

g5nrkaq5hfsx.jpg
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess that when I have been told those precious powerful words that every guy loves to hear, like "you're hot", and "you're sexy", that it really does amazing things to a broken ego.... but I also confess that when the same *kitten* is said to 25 other guys not even 5 minutes later, I don't know why I bother getting out of bed.

Don't you think more than one woman is attractive on here? I think there are many handsome fellas and beautiful women here.

Are you telling me that it doesn't completely diminish the compliment when you see it repeated like a form letter?... I could be wrong of course, or maybe I'm just a weak *kitten*, but somedays id rather hear nothing

I don't think it makes you weak, I think it means you are looking for and value sincerity.
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options

Don't you think more than one woman is attractive on here? I think there are many handsome fellas and beautiful women here.

Are you telling me that it doesn't completely diminish the compliment when you see it repeated like a form letter?... I could be wrong of course, or maybe I'm just a weak *kitten*, but somedays id rather hear nothing

Totally agree!!! If I'm just one of many, it's a complete turn off.
  • A_MariposaDream
    A_MariposaDream Posts: 4,176 Member
    Options
    Lovinastar wrote: »

I would never say sexy or hot unless to the face and I wanted more from you but you are hands down good looking!

I think people look sexy or hot and I'll tell them. It's a compliment. It doesn't mean I want "more" from them.

That's also a personality you have I am not as bold! From you it sounds like a compliment. From me i feel I sound cheap! I wish I was more bold!
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »

You can't throw a rock around here without hitting a woman with "stunning eyes" or "natural beauty". It happens on that side too, but for whatever reason and whatever wording they use that person wanted you to know they felt positively towards you and thought you might like hearing it.

You know when I use "bangable" I mean it

Goals, maybe.
  • Dreamcrusher16
    Options
    Well... my bad. Carry on folks.

Hey man, I think a lot of people around here like you and want you to know it. Mfp is a support site. So hopefully you can see from a lot of our perspectives and see that it's offered as support and not to be disingenuous.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I need a drink and don't really want to wait for baby bed time.
  • JeanieWww
    JeanieWww Posts: 4,037 Member
    Options
    I confess that I let myself become someone I don't want to be (on the outside) and I hid behind that person for years.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Fireball sounds really good tonight