True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• SweatsOnSunday
    SweatsOnSunday Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I confess that I've always had a sweet spot for Julie Andrews :)
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I will never drink coffee. NEVER!!!!!
    Probably not tea either. I don't understand how people can truly enjoy the tastes of either of these.
    Go ahead and stone me now.

I'm with you on coffee. Vile liquid.

Thank you for your support. Some of these people around here are nuts! (Shhhh don't tell them I said that, they may come at me in a caffeinated rage)

its-like-a-hug-in-a-cup-gif.gif

We coffee people are chill. I'd be worried of the tea ones though. :smiley:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Vagitated wrote: »
    I confess I just had to look up what state ME was to pay a bill

Maine?
  • synchkat
    Options
    I confess I need like 3 extra hours. Anyone have any they can loan me? I'll give them back on the weekend, I promise
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,508 Member
    Options
    Probably not tea either. I don't understand how people can truly enjoy the tastes of either of these.

wait.

you're a Michigan fan and you don't like coffee?? both?

.... are you also a member of the communist party?

.... do you also hate puppies?
  • jimsouth_1978
    jimsouth_1978 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I Confess, I'm working from home today but after running this morning Iv just sat around in the buff all day and done sod all :)
  • jamcdonel
    jamcdonel Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I confess that I often make my DW sound like some sort of ridiculous harpy. She is not.

She has a heart that is too big for the clock, chronically over-commits herself, and goes over and above her responsibilities in almost all things. She is the most fiercely loyal and dedicated person I have ever known. She is what we all hope our children have as a teacher and professor. She is a thoughtful, caring, professional educator who expects the very best out of her students, so that they, in turn can do the same for their students.

Sometimes it is difficult and lonely being married to a rising star. They are moving upwards so fast, that it makes you feel like you are standing still, or moving backwards. We are right now in the thick of the semester. The workload is insane and she is being pulled in about 12 different directions. We have been doing this for many years, and somehow it doesn't get any easier. I, for better or worse, bring my frustrations and loneliness here. I said something earlier on another thread about airing dirty laundry. That is exactly what I have been doing, and I shouldn't. I really need to listen to my own words.

I am truly sorry.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Louise1491 wrote: »
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    I confess I'm not a coffee drinker.

Surely you're a tea drinker though?

Are you calling me a cliche? Yes, yes I do. You happy now?

I am. More relieved than anything.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options

Why? Is it the taste? I can make amazing coffee that tastes amazing without sugar or cream. Amazing.
  • synchkat
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I confess I just had to look up what state ME was to pay a bill

Maine?

You are correct! I on the other hand, had no idea. I blame the public schools.

I like geography
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I love coffee but quit drinking it when I was pregnant and now have a hard time sleeping if drink it.

I still can't resist sometimes.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get back to focusing on health and fitness, but more looking at the balance I have in my life to make that happen. Focus on doing the process and less on worrying about results.

I know that if you do the things, the stuffs will happen.
  • kassierodriguez1
    kassierodriguez1 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I confess that I deal with anxiety. I seem to have a fear of death and it makes me worry unnecessarily.

I confess that i cannot wrap my mind around anxiety. I don't look down on folks with it, just never have been blessed to experience it in the manner of a panic attack

Thank goodness. You don't want to. It's annoying. It's all mindset. I'm pretty good at controlling it. But there are moments that I have
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I really want to watch Rent and sing along with all the songs, especially Out Tonight.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I really want to watch Rent and sing along with all the songs, especially Out Tonight.

On this note, I love musicals. :smile:
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »

That makes you awesome. <3
  • synchkat
    Options

We need a musicals lover group
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »

We need a musicals lover group

Can we have an official song?

I vote "Schadenfreude" from Avenue Q.
  • DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,259 Member
    Options
    I confess that I deal with anxiety. I seem to have a fear of death and it makes me worry unnecessarily.

I confess that i cannot wrap my mind around anxiety. I don't look down on folks with it, just never have been blessed to experience it in the manner of a panic attack

Thank goodness. You don't want to. It's annoying. It's all mindset. I'm pretty good at controlling it. But there are moments that I have

I believe that you are correct it is all a mine set. My daughter suffers from anxiety and panic attacks and it has caused her to have to go to the ER at times. She has multiple triggers so it makes it hard to identify and prevent, some of hers are the same as the ones I had as a young child/teen. The worse was large crowds, which I still have difficulty with but what I found that works well for me is, meditation, breathing drills and just realizing that everyone is not focusing on me. Of course, when I have to do presentations everyone is focusing on me.
    Public speaking has actually helped me with the large crowd anxiety; I’m hoping that may help my daughter. As well as learning to meditate when needed.
    As having a fear of death, all I can say is remember that we are all born to die, and indeed, we are all going to die. However, not everyone truly lives. If you are always worrying about dying, how much is that preventing you from living?
    I hope that you can continue to maintain control of your anxiety.