True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I want a Snickers now... And not the fun sized. Because with chocolate, like other things, size DOES matter!
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I want a Snickers now... And not the fun sized. Because with chocolate, like other things, size DOES matter!

I confess I cannot argue this statement.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options

Well damn. I only have a smaller bar. But it is Fun Sized.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I suppose I could enjoy your Fun Sized bar, multiple times... Same thing, right?

You know, calories wise.
  • Timshel_
    Options
    I was supposed to do a set of 10 bleacher sprints for my HIIT, but I only got through 8 before I was gonna barf. And then one super circuit of weights. Excellent workout today.
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    I was supposed to do a set of 10 bleacher sprints for my HIIT, but I only got through 8 before I was gonna barf. And then one super circuit of weights. Excellent workout today.

Awesome, I love bleacher sprints.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    I once had a fun sized girlfriend.

She was a spinner, she damn sure was.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That's my brothers goal in life, to get one. :smiley:
  • Timshel_
    Options

I suppose I could enjoy your Fun Sized bar, multiple times... Same thing, right?

You know, calories wise.

I always try for multiples. Good call.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,507 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

That's my brothers goal in life, to get one. :smiley:

Nice girl too.

Her boyfriend hated me.

*shrug
  • JackKopCh
    JackKopCh Posts: 8,042 Member
    Options
    I find it amazing how people enjoy and can cope with having many friends... I mean good for them if it's what makes them happy, it baffles me though!
    Personally I can't deal with it... just before Christmas some old school friends got in touch and we hung out for a few days, it was cool, but then I had enough and dropped contact with them, and I'll probably be good for another year without friends.... it was exhausting with the texting and meeting up and planning...
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »
    I find it amazing how people enjoy and can cope with having many friends... I mean good for them if it's what makes them happy, it baffles me though!
    Personally I can't deal with it... just before Christmas some old school friends got in touch and we hung out for a few days, it was cool, but then I had enough and dropped contact with them, and I'll probably be good for another year without friends.... it was exhausting with the texting and meeting up and planning...

I can relate to this. Socializing is tiring.

But I'm an awkward, antisocial introvert... so there's that.
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    JackKopCh wrote: »

I'm like that too. I always think I should have more friends but when I get one I never want to hang out with them :lol:

Yup! 99.9% I want to be alone, the other 0.01% I just hang out with family.
  • shortgirlsneedlovetoo
    shortgirlsneedlovetoo Posts: 4,592 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm shriveling in the bathtub after my workout but damn this hot water feels good to my back and I'm wasting time here cracking up at some posts
  • JackKopCh
    Options
    I don't even really like to hang out with family, I think I do but then when I'm doing it I feel tortured.

I mainly hang out with my brother and he pretty much as the same mindset as me, so if we do hang out, it's playing vidya games or watching a movie :lol:
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    Vagitated wrote: »
    I'm about to barf too!

Same

I did a bit...in my mouth
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    The town in which I live is far from anything interesting, truthfully, it's quite boring. We're being posted again next year and it will be a great day when that happens.
    We live in a new house, landscaped yards, paved driveway... the whole bit. We've only lived here just over two years and I can't wait to say goodbye to it.

Also, I still can't chop onions without crying.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    A friend just invited me to be her guest at a charity ball for helping her husband with skating. people are nice but now I need a dress! So I confess while I'm happy to help out it's nice to get recognition but it's making me have to shop