True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess I had a very awkward moment when getting a sport injury massage involving me being on a G string and the hot guy massage guy walking in on me...
    But we laughed it off and I'm going again.. That was the best thing ever... Love it even though it hurt like hell.. It feels so good after

Oh and it wasn't awkward at all when he was using trigger points thingy on my *kitten*, my pecs and some muscles in the groin... But next time I'm wearing yoga shorts lol

I don't know why I was worried about going... It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be

I confess I will be reading this post again later when I'm alone.... :*

Dude WTF?!? That's creepy AF

oops sorry..... you won't be accepting my FR then I guess?
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to hold someone down and stuff avocados and Oreos in their mouth.

*slowly backs away*
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    BedsideTableKangaroo Posts: 736 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    MrStabbems wrote: »
    I confess to many bad things..one of which is lying about my height. :neutral:

I knew you were, but there are men around here that have really struggled with this which is why I responded the way that I did. You were joking, but almost everyone on here struggles with some physical trait that they aren't thrilled with. It isn't height for everyone, but most of us have something we would prefer to change that we can't.

The true measure of a man doesn't have anything to do with his height....

and this is the true reason i don't send *kitten* pics
  • DasItMan91
    DasItMan91 Posts: 5,753 Member
    Options

Let me guess....you online date or use dating apps right?
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options

I knew you were, but there are men around here that have really struggled with this which is why I responded the way that I did. You were joking, but almost everyone on here struggles with some physical trait that they aren't thrilled with. It isn't height for everyone, but most of us have something we would prefer to change that we can't.

Haha. I wasn't referring to that measure either, believe it or not

well then, let the *kitten* pics commence
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options

I don't judge, I like them all.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I think you all are a little crazy. Mostly the good kind. I like that in a person. Balances out my boring quite nicely.
  • BedsideTableKangaroo
    Options

I don't judge, I like them all.

to get back on topic...i confess this is my favorite *kitten* pic

kojedb1tv5sx.jpg
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options
    DasItMan91 wrote: »

Lol no. I has wife. I've never used online dating.

@TheCounselorx do mean the little blond dude?

lol Tom hardy isn't a bad person to be liked to! I roll with it.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    Options
    I confess that I want to hold someone down and stuff avocados and Oreos in their mouth.

I was like oh yeah until avocado and Oreo.... at the same time? Monster

For you, no. Separately. But for the person I had in mind, yes, at the same time. In fact the Oreo filling would be avocado!!

I just threw up in my mouth a little.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options

For you, no. Separately. But for the person I had in mind, yes, at the same time. In fact the Oreo filling would be avocado!!

That doesn't sound too bad actually....
  • DasItMan91
    Options

Then why lie about your height? Coming from me, I don't need to since I'm 6 foot and a half but short guys sometimes lie about their heights in online dating or dating apps or just omit them all together.
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    I should be surprised by the weirdness this thread has produced but I'm not..

it has the key players to make *kitten* weird in it. All we're missing is jen.
  • MrStabbems
    Options

Then why lie about your height? Coming from me, I don't need to since I'm 6 foot and a half but short guys sometimes lie about their heights in online dating or dating apps or just omit them all together.

Yeah my friend it was a joke. I said I was 5'5 and needed a leg up to get in the bath.
  • DasItMan91
    Options

Yeah my friend it was a joke. I said I was 5'5 and needed a leg up to get in the bath.

Oh ok, didn't read the rest of it, gotcha.
  • tsortsor
    tsortsor Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    I'm bored
  • LittleHearseDriver
    Options
    I confess the music I'm listening to isn't very work appropriate. I have the volume turned down low and my mouse hovering over the pause button just in case someone comes in ear shot.