True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Muscle_for_Fitness
    Muscle_for_Fitness Posts: 2,198 Member
    Options
    I confess you were my first crush.... I don't know why you fell for that Zack Morris character
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    I confess to many bad things..one of which is lying about my height. :neutral:
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I sometimes forget other people can't hear the music I'm listening to, and I probably look like an idiot dancing around outside.
  • njshola
    njshola Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I confess that I'm addicted to my phone, I'm on it first thing in the morning when I wake up, when I take a shower, and even when I'm driving
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    MrStabbems wrote: »

I knew it :D
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    TMI: I hurt my back while having sex (don't ask) and I haven't been up to my normal fitness routine this week. I don't want to lose my fitness over this, but I know that back injuries can take forever to heal! Kinda depressing... :(
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    jenilla1 wrote: »
    TMI: I hurt my back while having sex (don't ask) and I haven't been up to my normal fitness routine this week. I don't want to lose my fitness over this, but I know that back injuries can take forever to heal! Kinda depressing... :(

*high fives* that must have been one hell of a sexy time

;)
  • MrStabbems
    edited May 2017
    Options

Lol cmon 5'5? leg up to get in the bath? a stool to get into bed?
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

Lol..Im guessing 6ft..how close am I?
  • MrStabbems
    Options

add an extra 2 inches...

rawr
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

add an extra 2 inches...

rawr

Is that 2inch heels? .. ;) lol
  • MrStabbems
    Options

add an extra 2 inches...

rawr

Only on weekends. That's why I don't do leg days on Monday.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options

add an extra 2 inches...

rawr

Only on weekends. That's why I don't do leg days on Monday.

I bet your calves are super hot lol
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    Gimsteinn1 wrote: »
    I confess I had a very awkward moment when getting a sport injury massage involving me being on a G string and the hot guy massage guy walking in on me...
    But we laughed it off and I'm going again.. That was the best thing ever... Love it even though it hurt like hell.. It feels so good after

Oh and it wasn't awkward at all when he was using trigger points thingy on my *kitten*, my pecs and some muscles in the groin... But next time I'm wearing yoga shorts lol

I don't know why I was worried about going... It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be

I confess I will be reading this post again later when I'm alone.... :*
  • MrStabbems
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »

I knew you were, but there are men around here that have really struggled with this which is why I responded the way that I did. You were joking, but almost everyone on here struggles with some physical trait that they aren't thrilled with. It isn't height for everyone, but most of us have something we would prefer to change that we can't.

The true measure of a man doesn't have anything to do with his height....

damn L. Now i have the bad feels.
  • _dixiana_
    _dixiana_ Posts: 3,262 Member
    edited May 2017
    Options

I believed the 5'5" bit because I had nothing else to go on but your word, not so much the stool to get into bed, etc because I'm that height and don't have a problem doing those things.

There's nothing wrong with a shorter guy. I personally wouldn't want to be taller than someone I'm with but there are plenty of girls who are shorter than me that shorter guys are the perfect height for.

And I'm with @lstrat115 ...height is not a true measure of a man anyway.
  • TheCounselorx
    TheCounselorx Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options

in that case...... I'm screwed!!
  • DJ_Skywalker
    DJ_Skywalker Posts: 420 Member
    Options

I knew you were, but there are men around here that have really struggled with this which is why I responded the way that I did. You were joking, but almost everyone on here struggles with some physical trait that they aren't thrilled with. It isn't height for everyone, but most of us have something we would prefer to change that we can't.

damn L. Now i have the bad feels.

She has a way with words ♥
  • MrStabbems
    edited May 2017
    Options
    _dixiana_ wrote: »

I believed the 5'5" bit because I had nothing else to go on but your word, not so much the stool to get into bed, etc because I'm that height and don't have a problem doing those things.

There's nothing wrong with a shorter guy. I personally wouldn't want to be taller than someone I'm with but there are plenty of girls who are shorter than me that shorter guys are the perfect height for.

And I'm with @lstrat115 ...height is not a true measure of a man anyway.

^this is true. we all know it's his finger length that counts. Trying to get that last sweet that's stuck at the bottom of the jar. That's the true test.