True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    salembambi wrote: »
    I knew my living all alone would probably end up with me killing myself

No no nope. Find some peeps to hang with.
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I think I'm sending mixed signals at the gym.......

Today I wore my tank that says "I could deadlift you" while sporting a Nemo band-aid over a papercut on my finger.

Mysterious. Just keeping them guessing.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess I just had my first peanut butter burger. 1/2 pound beef patty with peanut butter, bacon and cheddar. Wasn't sure I'd like it, but...

It was awesome.

I confess I had my first one when I visited Title Town (for those non football fans, that would be Green Bay, WI). I didn't think I'd like it either.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I have no self-control when it comes to potato chips. I can eat sweets in moderation any day, but as soon as a bag of chips is open, I have to finish it. It's been bad enough in the past that I haven't kept any around the house in quite literally years.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

Today I wore my tank that says "I could deadlift you" while sporting a Nemo band-aid over a papercut on my finger.

That's my thought. Make them ponder whether they should expect me to cuddle them or kick their *kitten*

Tomorrow do squats with the 1lb pink weights and just wrap duct tape around the booboo. That'll really confuse em.
  • FairhavenDS
    FairhavenDS Posts: 1,046 Member
    Options
    sarahbums wrote: »
    I confess that I ruined my credit score and went into tons of debt in college because I honestly didn't expect to even be, y'know...around....at this age. So now im 23 and I've ruined any chance of ever owning a car, house, hell even getting an apartment or loan. It's terrifying and I'm starting to really wonder if that kind of life is worth living

so don't be like me, kids! be fiscally responsible!

Credit scores only last up to 7 years. That might seem like the rest of your life right now, but chip away at it and you'll be on top of it before you know it. Also, paying debt off, even if you still have a lot of it reflects positively on your credit score. I ruined my credit score because of medical issues and being irresponsible about paying debt down, but it's slowly starting to come around.

Hang in there, it will get better!
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    Options
    Get the docs H, it sounds scarier than it is. Get some Rehab and you'll be good as new. For now lots of hot baths if you can manage it. You know where I am if ya need something.
  • subcounter
    subcounter Posts: 2,382 Member
    Options

That's my thought. Make them ponder whether they should expect me to cuddle them or kick their *kitten*

Tomorrow do squats with the 1lb pink weights and just wrap duct tape around the booboo. That'll really confuse em.

What if I show up with a black eye and just do cardio?

Bring insane powerlifter straps, a full body compression top, walk barefoot, and just do yoga at the mats.
  • subcounter
    Options

see the bright side, I live alone as well. Pants are optional in the house, can leave a mess without any passive aggressive judgement, dance to backstreet boys. Best of all, no mysteriously disappearing food.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I will A.. I got a docs appointment tomorrow and I need to be cleared to lift heavy before Sunday, Crossfit open every sunday for the next 5 weeks and I'm also going to UK in a few weeks where I have to compete as well :sweat: I need my body on point!
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    subcounter wrote: »

see the bright side, I live alone as well. Pants are optional in the house, can leave a mess without any passive aggressive judgement, dance to backstreet boys. Best of all, no mysteriously disappearing food.
    0x5nika01pyo.gif

I noticed pants were optional. .btw..can you open your bathroom window a little more .. :#
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options

This is a typical Saturday night for me. Dancing to the Backstreet Boys in my underwear. Good times!
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options

You ok hun? I know we haven't chatted at all but I really hope you're ok cause I like you. *hugs*
  • Timshel_
    Options
    sarahbums wrote: »
    I confess that I ruined my credit score and went into tons of debt in college because I honestly didn't expect to even be, y'know...around....at this age. So now im 23, unemployed, and I've ruined any chance of ever owning a car, house, hell even getting an apartment or loan. It's terrifying and I'm starting to really wonder if that kind of life is worth living

so don't be like me, kids! be fiscally responsible!

Welcome to most young people's start to life. I did the same, racked up almost $100k of debt. But with some pretty thin years of living, over the next several years I was able to finish college, get a decent job, slowly but surely learn the difference between wants and needs, and pay everything off. With consistent scheduled saving and investment (as little as $25 per week) I have built back up to a decent financial place. Even on a modest teacher's salary.

Lesson learned, now go fix it and make the change. The earlier you start saving and investing, the more compound interest works for you.

It is EXACTLY like fitness and losing weight. Make a plan, stick to the plan, and over time when you sacrifice things you want now for want you really need in the long run, you will get there.
  • subcounter
    Options

I may or may not be passive aggressively judging you right now about dancing to the Backstreet Boys

tumblr_nnl62y8h9p1qfyjoto1_500.gif

You know you want to too. :smiley:
  • subcounter
    Options

0x5nika01pyo.gif

I noticed pants were optional. .btw..can you open your bathroom window a little more .. :#

giphy.gif
  • Timshel_
    Options
    Lol. i sound like I am selling a 'How to be Rich' book.
  • NewlifeinNW
    Options
    One of my first jobs was working at a grocery store in the produce department. I often wonder how much helium from the balloon tank we inhaled to talk funny, and how many peaches died a horrible splattering death after being used as baseballs in the cooler.