True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• sand86802
    sand86802 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I confess that I would love to have the luxury of taking a year (or at least 6mths) off work to focus on weight loss. Instead I am stuck (for now) workig 14h a day, 5d/week, running around on saturdays to do whatever I need done (thats usually the day I walk a lot aka weekly exercise). Sundays is dedicated to cleaning and laundry... I need a life.

*sigh* It will have to do for at least another few months
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    I confess, this may be an unpopular opinion, but I tried a shamrock shake once because of all the hype and was disappoint that it was just mint chocolate chip ice cream in a shake. I don't know what I expected.

Leprechaun flavor?
  • km8907
    Options
    LL5lifts wrote: »
    I confess, this may be an unpopular opinion, but I tried a shamrock shake once because of all the hype and was disappoint that it was just mint chocolate chip ice cream in a shake. I don't know what I expected.

its not even real ice cream its mcdonalds ice cream...thats not real....

Vanilla "ice cream?" with mint flavoring and green food dye lol.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I looked this up.. Holy cow the calories in small - large range from 470 - 580 - 820 calories..

BUT IT HAS Reduced Fat Ice Cream... oh well that makes it better. Its all in the SYRUP.

VANILLA REDUCED FAT ICE CREAM
    Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate.
    Contains: MILK.

SHAMROCK SHAKE SYRUP
    Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Yellow 5, Blue 1. May contain small amounts of other shake flavors served at the restaurant, including egg ingredients when Egg Nog Shakes are available.

WHIPPED TOPPING
    Ingredients: Cream, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less: Mono-And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 80, Beta Carotene (Color), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) to Protect Flavor. Whipping Propellant (Nitrous Oxide).

MARASCHINO CHERRY
    Ingredients: Cherries, Water, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Red 40, Sulfur Dioxide as Preservative (Contains Sulfites).

GREEN SUGAR CRYSTALS
    Ingredients: Sugar, Yellow 5 Lake, Confectioners Glaze, Blue 1 Lake, Carnauba Wax.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options
    I am not easy to get along with. I have very few friends

Probably cause you're brutally honest and not the bulls hit kind of guy lol.. But trust me, that's a good thing in my book
  • km8907
    Options
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    I looked this up.. Holy cow the calories in small - large range from 470 - 580 - 820 calories..

BUT IT HAS Reduced Fat Ice Cream... oh well that makes it better. Its all in the SYRUP.

VANILLA REDUCED FAT ICE CREAM
    Ingredients: Milk, Sugar, Cream, Corn Syrup, Natural Flavor, Mono and Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Guar Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A Palmitate.

SHAMROCK SHAKE SYRUP
    Ingredients: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Corn Syrup, Water, Sugar, Natural Flavor, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate (Preservative), Yellow 5, Blue 1. May contain small amounts of other shake flavors served at the restaurant, including egg ingredients when Egg Nog Shakes are available.

WHIPPED TOPPING
    Ingredients: Cream, Nonfat Milk, Corn Syrup, Sugar, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 1% or Less: Mono-And Diglycerides, Carrageenan, Polysorbate 80, Beta Carotene (Color), Natural and Artificial Flavor, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E) to Protect Flavor. Whipping Propellant (Nitrous Oxide).

MARASCHINO CHERRY
    Ingredients: Cherries, Water, Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Malic Acid, Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Sorbate (Preservatives), Red 40, Sulfur Dioxide as Preservative (Contains Sulfites).

GREEN SUGAR CRYSTALS
    Ingredients: Sugar, Yellow 5 Lake, Confectioners Glaze, Blue 1 Lake, Carnauba Wax.

So they do have a small. I asked the woman for a small and she said they only come in medium and large. That *kitten*....
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I had a shamrock shake.

It was tasty, but not worth the calories. I'd rather just have ice cream. I doubt I'll get another.
  • Rax1974
    Rax1974 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    I confess it has been too long since I have been here. I got back to old routines but have been clean for a while now. Made it farther than I have been 17 years and looking to meet some new people with like minded goals.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I had a shamrock shake.

It was tasty, but not worth the calories. I'd rather just have ice cream. I doubt I'll get another.

I love minty things but I've never been a fan.
    Chocolate shakes only for this gal....although I tried an orange creamsicle shake once...
    Omg delish
  • merrysailor88
    merrysailor88 Posts: 1,260 Member
    Options
    I'm irritated and disappointed. I'm not looking forward to my workout tonight since apparently there's people at the gym that talk about my weight. Usually I couldn't give two *kitten*, but that information coming from the person it did, really leaves me feeling defeated.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    I had a shamrock shake.

Chocolate shakes only for this gal....although I tried an orange creamsicle shake once...
    Omg delish

I LOVE the orange dream shake at Arby's. So good.

Otherwise, chocolate for me, too.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I had a shamrock shake.

Omg delish

Did someone mention Orange Dreamsicle?

Hubs is bringing me Arbys' home for dinner I am glad they do not have this on the menu now.. well I am sort of glad..lol :'(
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I am not easy to get along with. I have very few friends

Im guessing you prefer that ??
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I had a shamrock shake.

Omg delish

Hubs is bringing me Arbys' home for dinner I am glad they do not have this on the menu now.. well I am sort of glad..lol :'(

The one treat I will go out of my way to get (closest Arby's is 30+ minutes drive away). I love citrus everything. Orange, lemon, lime.
  • RoxieDawn
    Options
    I had a shamrock shake.

Omg delish

The one treat I will go out of my way to get (closest Arby's is 30+ minutes drive away). I love citrus everything. Orange, lemon, lime.

I love Sherbet..no one on my family likes it, but I can get carried away with a gallon of that stuff.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    I had a shamrock shake.

Omg delish

I love Sherbet..no one on my family likes it, but I can get carried away with a gallon of that stuff.

Mmm sherbet is the best. i get rainbow usually. Yummy