Ah yisssss.

108j3bwxxs1l.jpg
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    km8907 wrote: »
    Ah yisssss.

108j3bwxxs1l.jpg

I saw a commercial for these yesterday and wanted to get one. I'll have to make a cheat day soon so I can have one.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    i confess that i miss pop-tarts~!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Could use a back seat today.
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options
    I confess this apartment seems to good to be true but I'm emailing about it because if it's true, I can't pass it up
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Ah need mah har did.
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that I am absolutely, positively, without a doubt, never going to be a runner lol.... oi vay.

Never say never ;)
  • skahtboi
    skahtboi Posts: 7,804 Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
    I confess that I actually heard a priest's confession. I was clueless as to how many Hail Mary's or Our Father's I should have given him.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am absolutely, positively, without a doubt, never going to be a runner lol.... oi vay.

I feel this way every time I try.
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options
    sw33tp3a1 wrote: »

Never say never ;)

I run about as quick as most people walk. It's more of a really long stumble lol.

I said that too once...I still say that I'm not...but I sort of am...and I'm just in denial.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    Options
    I confess that this made from scratch teriyaki sauce I made yesterday is good af!
  • thedcubed1
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    tjiddy wrote: »
    christys03 wrote: »
    I confess I creeped on someone at the gym, and seriously considered jumping into his lap and saying Damn baby! Let's make babies........but alas.....I'm not bold enough......lol

This is a daily occurrence for me. The gym is like an aphrodisiac

Wanna go workout?

Let's go! I missed my workout this morning and am already regretting it

It's good to know the road goes both ways!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    Options

Never say never ;)

I run about as quick as most people walk. It's more of a really long stumble lol.

I tell you this because that's how I started. But I kept on trying and now I only trip once every time I run, progress :p;)

• thedcubed1
    Options
    thedcubed1 wrote: »

Never say never ;)

I said that too once...I still say that I'm not...but I sort of am...and I'm just in denial.

I have never admitted to being a runner and still don't call myself a lifter, yet I do both most days of the week. I don't love the stigma that comes with either. I rather say I practice badassery

I know right? The shirts and swag and medals and such that comes with being all hoity toity....which I now have a bunch of... haha

Just trying to make myself better than now