synchkat wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    RoxieDawn wrote: »
    synchkat wrote: »
    I had a shamrock shake.

It was tasty, but not worth the calories. I'd rather just have ice cream. I doubt I'll get another.

I love minty things but I've never been a fan.
    Chocolate shakes only for this gal....although I tried an orange creamsicle shake once...
    Omg delish

I LOVE the orange dream shake at Arby's. So good.

Otherwise, chocolate for me, too.

Did someone mention Orange Dreamsicle?

Hubs is bringing me Arbys' home for dinner I am glad they do not have this on the menu now.. well I am sort of glad..lol :'(

The one treat I will go out of my way to get (closest Arby's is 30+ minutes drive away). I love citrus everything. Orange, lemon, lime.

I love Sherbet..no one on my family likes it, but I can get carried away with a gallon of that stuff.

Mmm sherbet is the best. i get rainbow usually. Yummy

Yes the rainbow is very yummy...nom nom nom...lol
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    I am not easy to get along with. I have very few friends

Im guessing you prefer that ??

It's not a case of preference just the way it is. I don't have quotas or anything like that. ;)

Lol..I simply meant that as a no BS man who goes for what he wants that if you weren't happy with something ..you'd change it .. :*
  • MalkinMagic71
    MalkinMagic71 Posts: 1,433 Member
    Options
    Took a day from the gym yesterday for the first time in forever. My body needed it. Still mentally tough to do.
  • Kintsugi_Haikyo
    Kintsugi_Haikyo Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have no idea how to take a "selfie." And, that is why I don't have one by my name.

Well, let me clarify, I can point a camera at myself and take a picture, I have no idea how to make it look good.
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    I'm irritated and disappointed. I'm not looking forward to my workout tonight since apparently there's people at the gym that talk about my weight. Usually I couldn't give two *kitten*, but that information coming from the person it did, really leaves me feeling defeated.

Don't let those a-holes keep you from accomplishing your goals. You've got this.
  • KiaraShay
    KiaraShay Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I confess I lie about what I eat to people. ALOT. They see I've lost a significant amount of weight 100+ and it seems as if people are happier when I say "oh I just ate,I had a burger, I had nachos" makes them feel better. instead of what I actually ate, a salad, or chicken and veggies, bomb healthy food etc lol
  • KiaraShay
    KiaraShay Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I also confess I always say I just ate instead of explaining it's not time for me to eat yet
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess I tracked down an old savings plan I started in 96 and lost track of, and I have enough money in it to complete a major bucket list item and pay off some bills.

Thats awesome
  • Just_J_Now
    Just_J_Now Posts: 9,551 Member
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    I confess I tracked down an old savings plan I started in 96 and lost track of, and I have enough money in it to complete a major bucket list item and pay off some bills.

Nice!!!
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I confess I feel a little guilty when I delete people from my FL. I just never interact with them, but still, I feel a little bad. I also confess I'll get over it by morning.
  • Just_J_Now
    Options
    I confess I become extremely repetitive when I drink. I annoy myself I can only imagine how my friends and family feel. :#
  • Dyl1789
    Dyl1789 Posts: 2,933 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm sitting here, contemplating a new job, but feel loyalty to my current employer, but not having had a payrise in over 2 years I'm seriously feeling like leaving
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess I'm having a rough evening and could use a hug. Or a drink. Or both.
  • Dyl1789
    Options
    Can i join you??
  • Dyl1789
    Options
    I know, just the company thats headhunted me has only been up and running for 2 years and seems a bit dodgy, job spec is different to what i was verbally told and they havent talked $$$$ yet
  • Dyl1789
    Options
    I confess to just ruining this thread!! :o sorry
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    dylans1789 wrote: »
    I confess to just ruining this thread!! :o sorry

You didn't ruin it, the boards are usually pretty slow around this time. :)
  • Dyl1789
    Options
    3pm here and im bored, contemplating life and big decisions, wish i wasnt so indecisive about making big decisions