FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    jtegirl1 wrote: »
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess I've been entertaining the idea of trying online dating and then I browse a site and end up getting terrified because I imagine so much going wrong.

Don't do it!!!!!!!!

99.9% chance it doesn't happen lol. Everything in my mind, body and soul tells me it's a terrible idea

It's a terrible no good very bad idea! lol

Very likely a bad idea... But still. I met my husband online, so I can't be completely opposed.

Yeah, but that was a long time ago. I think in the past few years it may have gone way downhill. I know a lot of people who have tried online dating. Same stories, every one of us. Might be different for the guys.

It was the end of 2008... but I ran into my share of horror story worthy dates. Including one guy who tried to force me into his truck at the end of the night because "you need to loosen up and have some fun!" My weight was a blessing then, he couldn't move me.

I don't even have horror stories. It's that no one online is looking for real and there's too much stupid. I say in my profile that intelligence turns me on and I get hundreds of messages that say "hi gorgeous". Say something intelligent dammit!!!!! There's also the grass is always greener syndrome to deal with. No one gives anyone a chance cause look! There's hundreds more to scroll through. Everyone is so busy online looking that they don't want to actually date.

Sounds a lot like real life... ;)
  • slbahle
    slbahle Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I confess that I am trying really hard to eat right, but I really love all the foods that are bad for me. I justify eating them by working out and under counting what I ate.
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I miss having time to myself.
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I confess I've been entertaining the idea of trying online dating and then I browse a site and end up getting terrified because I imagine so much going wrong.

Don't do it!!!!!!!!

99.9% chance it doesn't happen lol. Everything in my mind, body and soul tells me it's a terrible idea

Very likely a bad idea... But still. I met my husband online, so I can't be completely opposed.

Yeah, but that was a long time ago. I think in the past few years it may have gone way downhill. I know a lot of people who have tried online dating. Same stories, every one of us. Might be different for the guys.

It was the end of 2008... but I ran into my share of horror story worthy dates. Including one guy who tried to force me into his truck at the end of the night because "you need to loosen up and have some fun!" My weight was a blessing then, he couldn't move me.

I don't even have horror stories. It's that no one online is looking for real and there's too much stupid. I say in my profile that intelligence turns me on and I get hundreds of messages that say "hi gorgeous". Say something intelligent dammit!!!!! There's also the grass is always greener syndrome to deal with. No one gives anyone a chance cause look! There's hundreds more to scroll through. Everyone is so busy online looking that they don't want to actually date.

I wouldnt know what to even put in my profile, i'm not too good at selling myself. I think i'll just stick with real world interactions, but then I'm not too good at meeting new people either. Idk, i'll figure this out, or I'll just live by myself and become a monk.
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    I confess that one of the dudes I have a crush on has a gf and I don't care

I confess that I want to buy all the new vegan Ben and jerrys ice creams and eat them all even though I've eaten really terrible this week and will probably die of fat
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I confess, I would look at ^ that pic gladly.
    #pervmomentsbyChael
  • AlistairBernardNormal
    AlistairBernardNormal Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    I confess I took a pic of my *kitten* in my workout clothes just to see if I could see a panty line.

I confess I took an inappropriate amount of time thinking about this.
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    I confess I wish I had better confessions.

And also that I laughed when my phone autocorrected "confessions" to "vibrations" for some reason.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options

And also that I laughed when my phone autocorrected "confessions" to "vibrations" for some reason.

I think confessions about any vibrations would be a better confession.
    In detail, of course.

I confess, spring feelz is starting early....lol.
  • nolan44219
    nolan44219 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    lstrat115 wrote: »
    I confess I never tip my waitress.

This better be a lie or I am on my way to smack the crap out of you.
    Yes, I am judging you

^^ :D
  • FeraFilia
    Options
    Timshel_ wrote: »

I think confessions about any vibrations would be a better confession.
    In detail, of course.

I confess, spring feelz is starting early....lol.

3oz8xP6HYws2lNChB6.gif
  • angelxsss
    angelxsss Posts: 2,402 Member
    Options

Don't do it!!!!!!!!

I wouldnt know what to even put in my profile, i'm not too good at selling myself. I think i'll just stick with real world interactions, but then I'm not too good at meeting new people either. Idk, i'll figure this out, or I'll just live by myself and become a monk.

let somebody else write your bio!
  • thedcubed1
    thedcubed1 Posts: 7,209 Member
    Options

This better be a lie or I am on my way to smack the crap out of you.
    Yes, I am judging you

cdf6Ql4.gif

that's the worst thing i've read in here!

i just don't think they deserve it you know?

I know you are doing this just to rile me up.......
    While I agree to some extent that we shouldn't have to tip them because the restaurant industry should pay more than $2.13 an hour, I rather tip them $5 than have every single menu item price doubled.

i'll only start tipping when they start reporting 100% of their tips.

FWNu8ps.gif

Ok, you have a point there.
    When I was a waitress I always reported my tips...... That's my story and I am sticking to it. Let's not talk about the part where they changed my DOB in the system so I could be a waitress before I was legally old enough.

Awww c'mon @lstrat115

wwdoovwce21j.gif