True Confessions - Don't Judge

Options

Replies

• kloblo
    kloblo Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I confess I lost 40kg whilst smoking weed and once I quit I put it all back on
  • Xvapor
    Xvapor Posts: 1,643 Member
    Options
    I confess I have now had 5 shamrock shakes in 5 days
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Update: I'm very weak and bought the other two new flavours

If you're not vegan you don't understand the excitement of new vegan ice cream ok ..like..I'm weak and fat
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    I confess that after 30 days of overly stressful waiting, I cried a little yesterday in relief that I'll be receiving EI while I look for employment.

Awesome news :)
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    Options
    Confession there is a big metal show tonight and I want to go but I also don't want to go cause I'd be all by myself and feel awkward as *kitten*

I want to try to to be social and meet new people but I also feel really down and figure I might as well just curl up in a ball and be alone

I also do not drink so I'm not sure how weird it would be with me just sitting there not drinking surrounded by drunk metal heads alone
  • Pamela_43
    Pamela_43 Posts: 315 Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    FeraFilia wrote: »
    I confess that my music choices would probably make most people cringe... and I don't care. :)

Mine too. Lol

Opps I confess i havent been on this forum in so long I am about 50 pages behind. Smh.
  • FeraFilia
    FeraFilia Posts: 4,664 Member
    Options
    I confess that my online interactions with people seem to be much more interesting than people I actually know in real life. Starting and carrying the simplest of conversations seems impossible.

Ditto.
  • sharda1425
    sharda1425 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I confess that I had a Buffett dinner last night. Went home and drank a half bottle of wine. Had great sex and went for McDonald's at three in the morning. .... yikes !
  • CaptainAmericaGirlYASSS
    Options
    I confess I've eaten wayyyyyy too many chips, wayyy too much ice cream and probably shouldn't have done that. XD o'well
  • mandymay01
    mandymay01 Posts: 758 Member
    Options
    I have a craving for peanut m&m's and I love country music
  • kq1981
    kq1981 Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I confess, I miss my ex and today am really sad and grumpy :-(
  • Cerealsensei
    Cerealsensei Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    kq1981 wrote: »